We don't have a receiver who can attack the ball high point?

Tokadub

Reaction score
Those interceptions + incompletions we had today did not look great for Wilson.

But honestly our receivers especially Swain looked like they never even learned how to attack the ball in their route.

It was pathetic watching Swain not even make a break on the ball.

Tyler Lockett also showed some pretty weak ball hawk skills today but that has never been his strength so not much to complain about.

DK Metcalf is the guy who should be able to fight a little more for the ball, just play A LITTLE smarter, a little more intelligently physical style and he might become unstoppable.

For example look at Dough Baldwin video:

[youtube]wBouVTA5bA4[/youtube]

Baldwin never had the natural physical ability of even a similarly sized Golden Tate, he can't even come close to DK's size, strength, and speed...

But Baldwin was the type of receiver Wilson needs to win a Super Bowl. Not just a receiver who can occasionally get open...

WILSON NEEDS A RECEIVER WHO CAN FIGHT FOR THE BALL AND WIN!

I don't think Wilson will EVER be successful to make a playoff run in the NFL WITHOUT someone like Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate. He needs a player who can scramble and improvise and Freddy Swain looked like a dumb ass stuck in quicksand at the end of his routes today. It's not going to work and our coaching staff and management should take full responsibility for their negligent behavior.

Eskridge flops around every hit like he's a balloon or something, no way this guy is gonna make it in the NFL.

Freddy Swain, Tyler Lockett, and DK Metcalf ALL suck at attacking the ball and adjusting to throws mid air. Metcalf is perhaps the only one who could improve in this aspect... But honestly in my opinion it looked like we had a bunch of pussy wide receivers today, none of them tried to get physical to fight for the ball.

We can't win without receivers who can fight for the ball with Russell Wilson, that seems like common sense with his style... I guess our coaches never learned.

Eskridge flops around every play like his body is a big wet balloon. There is no way he makes it in the NFL terrible draft pick.

getnasty

Reaction score
DK is capable of it but Russ just never gives him chances. The rest of the guys a 100 percent agree with but if your Russell and your throwing into double coverage expecting Lockett to go up and Randy Moss it, then you don't understand your personal. Golden Tate was probably the best i can remember especially for a small guy at this.