Happy Thanksgiving

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm thankful first and foremost, as always, for my and my family's continued good health. Each day is a blessing to be healthy when so many others are not.

I'm thankful for my friends, as Clarence tells George in It's A Wonderful Life;

"Dear George, remember no man is a failure who has friends."

I'm thankful to Paul Allen for creating this Championship Reality we find ourselves fully immersed in ("No it's not a dream Original 12's, we really did win the Super Bowl and there's more to come!") and for Pete Carroll and John Schneider, the architects that brought their winning philosophies to the Pacific Northwest.

Thankful!

Maulbert

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful my mother made it through chemo and her surgery well, and that the pathology report from the surgery showed no cancer in the removed tissue and nodes.

I'm thankful that my brother is looking at a decent amount of money from Boeing for wrongful termination.

And I'm thankful for this kick-ass team I get to root for year in and year out! Go Hawks!

Also, I'd be really thankful if Washington metaphorically steps on Dallas's nuts this afternoon. :irishdrinkers:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Also, I should also say thanks for everyone on .net for showing support and offering me an escape during my mother's diagnosis, and really, this entire lousy year. You've all been wonderful! :irishdrinkers: