ORT by Committee???

Largent80

Reaction score
14 games into the season and we still can't decide on who is RT?

Highly unusual and not comforting in my opinion.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Definitely a position that needs to be addressed in the off season. Can't have two fringe players fighting for the job.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
mistaowen":1w4ohss7 said:
Definitely a position that needs to be addressed in the off season. Can't have two fringe players fighting for the job.

Fringe? You're much too lavish in your praise.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Gilliam was active last night. It'll be interesting to see who starts against the Cards...Sowell didn't look So Well against the Rams.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":3syf3tka said:
Gilliam was active last night. It'll be interesting to see who starts against the Cards...Sowell didn't look So Well against the Rams.

Both of them played last night. 2 games, then a home playoff game....sheesh, it's a bit late for continuity. Poor Rawls barely got the ball several times and got exploded.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Largent80":5u4g0in3 said:
CHawkTailGator":5u4g0in3 said:

Both of them played last night. 2 games, then a home playoff game....sheesh, it's a bit late for continuity. Poor Rawls barely got the ball several times and got exploded.
Donald was blowing right past the interior untouched on many of those Rawls stuffs. Blown assignments by the interior was also a big problem yesterday.

I would like seeing both Gilliam and so well cut loose in the off season. They have extremely low ceilings, and are lazy in their positions. They get beat and just stand there. Drives me nuts. You get beat and you hustle back and follow up. We have a mobile QB that can make rushers once, and if they were back there instead of standing around they could have a follow up secondary block.

Can't on the other hand lacks knowledge and experience, but has a much higher potential. I think he will end up being pretty good. RT should be a position that has a lot of focus in the off season. I can see them drafting 2, one fairly high, as well as bringing in 2 or more UFA's. Let them Duke it out and see who has the fire. Guy who takes 1st starts, 2nd as a development /backup, and 3rd spot to move over to LT as development /backup.

I don't have the time to research the draft and college prospects, but you would think there are at least 2 that might work. Guess we will see.

Latest posts