RT - Jason Peters, Stone or Curhan?

toffee

Reaction score
It seems like Cross practicing and coming back for next game, Lucas remains out. For RT in coming games, would Curhan holds on to the starting RT til Lucas comes back? OR to be replaced by either Stone or Jason Peters? PFF opined that in 2022, Peters (70.3) was better both Cross (63.7) and Lucas (68.5).

nwHawk

Reaction score
Leave Curhan in there for now. Continuity is more important. I say that with the thought that Big Abe will come back. Stone is a LT only, in my opinion.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I support Jake staying as our RT util Abe is healthy.

He just needs a bit of coaching to address that inside move that has been his recent Acilles.

LTH

Reaction score
It seems like Cross practicing and coming back for next game, Lucas remains out. For RT in coming games, would Curhan holds on to the starting RT til Lucas comes back? OR to be replaced by either Stone or Jason Peters? PFF opined that in 2022, Peters (70.3) was better both Cross (63.7) and Lucas (68.5).
Sounded like Peters was going to get a chance at right tackle. I'm interested to see how good he is going to play. Someone said he could play guard as well i think I heard Dan Veins say that.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I bet Jason Peters could easily start at Right or Left Tackle. Of course, we want to go with Charles Cross at Left Tackle when he becomes available, but I think Jason Peters could be a great substitute for either Tackle or Guard.
Check out his highlights when with the Bears in 2021...he sure shows a lot of technique and power! I am impressed!!!
(Edit), I just went back and reviewed the whole video. His experience and football knowledge allows him to predict the movements of the younger and faster defensive players he is up against, as shown in the video. He is still really good...

Last edited: