That Kearse TD Grab

Joygazm

Reaction score
A great catch for a TD got the offense rolling, good old Kearse makes the big play when we need him.

sutz

Reaction score
Better :242735: when you talk like that about Kearse.

:laugh:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Big play when we need him? Wheres he been the other 13 games?...he made one catch...congrats to him...hope he re-negotiates his deal and gets a 7 yr extension.

OP
OP
J

Joygazm

Reaction score
sutz":2ocb3qqv said:
Better :242735: when you talk like that about Kearse.

:laugh:

Then I shall enjoy my meal in the shade. =D

OP
OP
J

Joygazm

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1d80d3cq said:
Big play when we need him? Wheres he been the other 13 games?

Running routes while the O-line crumbles, and watching Russel hold the ball for a sack?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Joygazm":21ys4sj0 said:
Cyrus12":21ys4sj0 said:
Big play when we need him? Wheres he been the other 13 games?

Running routes while the O-line crumbles, and watching Russel hold the ball for a sack?

...or taking a record amount of opi's and never catching any red zone opportunities...one catch does not make up for a season of being horrible...

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
No what gets me is on that play u have jimmy wide bleeping open on a crossing route yet russ had to go to kearse for a low percentage play it's lucky he made the catch

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've been critical of Kearse and I still am but that was a fantastic catch. Still find it odd that people view one catch as worth it for a year of disappointment though. He's had a rough year but with Lockett out I'm pulling for him as hard as anyone is and would love to see him prove me and others wrong.

People blaming Russell from yesterday when he threw for 350 ran for another 50 or so and threw 4 TD's behind a terrible line and bringing this team back is laughable.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Kearse likely would have made at least one more similar grab in the end zone for a TD had it not been slightly overthrown. Not knocking Russ or saying Kearse hasn't made mistakes this year.

blue 22

Reaction score
that was his first TD of the season... it is week 16!!!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Right when we need him? How about all the other games this season where he needed him and he gave the team nothing? Where was he in the first half yesterday when they needed him? One good play in week 16 does not negate how horrid he has been this year