Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Lynch asks for release

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Lynch asks for release
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Lynch asks for release
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:02 am
  • I wouldn't grant it, they want him so bad....give us a pick. Nothing greedy, maybe a 3rd?
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 am
  • If they don't grant it they are on the hook for 9 million dollars this season.

Seattle can't afford that. He WILL be released if he decides to play.
    Mojambo
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:08 am
  • ^^
    I was just about to say this. Lynch holds all the cards, and I don't think a team would part a 3rd pick for a RB that age, who started to struggle with injuries, and is a year removed from playing. Fans typically overestimate trade value
    ringless
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:08 am
  • Mojambo wrote:If they don't grant it they are on the hook for 9 million dollars this season.

Understandable, but when are they forced to release him? I'd wait and force Oakland's hand. They NEED a back, AP isn't going to be sitting there forever.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:11 am
  • There's nothing to force.

They should just release him (they have to eventually) and get on with their lives. No good comes from playing games with this. Lynch is still loved in that locker room. Just let him go.
    Mojambo
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 am
  • This is article is a regurgitation of rumors.

In any case, If he is forcing our hand with salary -- I'd come back and ask for his signing bonus back, and pursue tampering charges against raiders. If he wants to come back, it's on our terms. Drop your salary, facilitate a trade, its win win.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:18 am
  • Now the bonus thing is a bit of leverage that Seattle does have. I don't know if it's enough to force a trade though.

And I'm not sure it's such a good idea to sour relations with a guy that will almost certainly be in the ring of honor someday.
    Mojambo
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:18 am
  • Mojambo wrote:If they don't grant it they are on the hook for 9 million dollars this season.

How? If they don't release him, won't he just stay retired and the situation will just remain the same as if this would have never happened?
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:20 am
  • No, he can force their hand by getting reinstated. Then, they have to decide to either pay him (and release other players to free up salary to pay him) or release him and let him negotiate another deal with Oakland.

Basically, if he unretires his previous contract starts up again. Under that contract Seattle owes him 9 million unless they grant him his release.
    Mojambo
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 am
  • Mojambo wrote:No, he can force their hand by getting reinstated. Then, they have to decide to either pay him (and release other players to free up salary to pay him) or release him and let him negotiate another deal with Oakland.

I love the guy as much as anyone but there's a reason they didn't just release him when he retired. I believe they thought this might happen. I guess we'll see.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 am
  • kmeleon wrote:I wouldn't grant it, they want him so bad....give us a pick. Nothing greedy, maybe a 3rd?

Maybe they can get a couple of firsts, Joe Thomas, and a ham sandwich out of the deal. HARD BALL
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 am

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 am
  • since the admission that the team is “talking to” Lynch means that, absence advance permission from the Seahawks, the Raiders are tampering with Lynch. And that fact that Papa is employed by the Raiders would make it very easy for the league to require that he disclose what he knows within the confines of a tampering investigation. (If Papa had no connection to the team, the NFL would have no authority over him.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/17/raiders-cant-be-happy-that-greg-papa-blabbed-about-marshawn-lynch/
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:31 am
  • How is this not tampering by the Raiders?
    Why won't the Raiders just trade us a 3rd or a 4th and take him?
    I'm confused
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 am
  • I feel like people are placing the timing of this in relation to Murray having just gone to the Vikings, but that's totally off base IMO.

The event that really mattered in the timing of this is the Seahawks signing Eddie Lacy. Once they did that, they don't need and can't afford Lynch if he does unretire, allowing for the Raiders to start fishing around.

IMO it would just be spiteful and petty for the Hawks to try to demand something for him -- he literally has no value for them and if he comes out of retirement they'd just have to cut him anyway.

I can see the Raiders giving the Hawks a 7th or something purely as a tip of the cap, but more than that doesn't make sense to me.

As for the PFT story above, an announcer hinting that he knows something doesn't move me too much.

Not letting a player they can't use anymore go home for a year or two would just make the Seahawks look petty. Trying to bring a tampering grievance against the Raiders over a player they can't use anymore would be beyond petty.

Also, people trying to read into Lynch being spotted in Raiders gear don't know much about Lynch. He spent his entire career in Seattle decked out in A's and Warriors gear. He just wasn't walking around in Raiders gear while on the Hawks out of respect for his team. I guarantee the day after he retired he dusted off his Raiders hat. For him it's about representing Oakland, not trying to send secret messages about how he's going to play for the Raiders.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:41 am
  • Jerhawk wrote:How is this not tampering by the Raiders?
    Why won't the Raiders just trade us a 3rd or a 4th and take him?
    I'm confused

Well a lot of information isn't known. If Lynch was seen yesterday, or met with Seattle yesterday. It is always possible the Raiders got wind of this after, and were not actively discussing before. Everything is circumstantial right now, and at this point rumors.

There is always the chance it is just pure speculation. I haven't seen anything directly from the Raiders organization itself saying they have spoken to Lynch at all. For all we know, Lynch met with Seattle yesterday in hopes of being released so he can go where he wants for a last run. Or possibly the meeting never happened at all.

I think a 3rd or 4th is rather high considering his age, injury history, and being a year removed from football. In addition, you have to take into account the 9 million that Seattle can't afford to pay.
    ringless
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:43 am
  • Popeyejones wrote:I feel like people are placing the timing of this in relation to Murray having just gone to the Vikings, but that's totally off base IMO.

The event that really mattered in the timing of this is the Seahawks signing Eddie Lacy. Once they did that, they don't need and can't afford Lynch if he does unretire, allowing for the Raiders to start fishing around.

IMO it would just be spiteful and petty for the Hawks to try to demand something for him -- he literally has no value for them and if he comes out of retirement they'd just have to cut him anyway.

I can see the Raiders giving the Hawks a 7th or something purely as a tip of the cap, but more than that doesn't make sense to me.

As for the PFT story above, an announcer hinting that he knows something doesn't move me too much.

Not letting a player they can't use anymore go home for a year or two would just make the Seahawks look petty. Trying to bring a tampering grievance against the Raiders over a player they can't use anymore would be beyond petty.

I see what you're saying, but this is a business. Lynch signed the contract, he's still contractually obligated to do whatever is in that contract for Seattle.
    Seattle holds the cards in this. If Lynch wants to play for Oakland, then Seattle should be compensated via a mid to late round pick. Imo
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:53 am
  • The Seahawks have worked at cultivating a good relationship with Marshawn Lynch.

By all accounts, they have a very good relationship with the Raiders.

This will all be sorted out by responsible participates that matter.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 pm
  • ringless wrote:^^
    I was just about to say this. Lynch holds all the cards, and I don't think a team would part a 3rd pick for a RB that age, who started to struggle with injuries, and is a year removed from playing. Fans typically overestimate trade value

Well he doesn't hold all the cards, we can say "sure you can come back, but you're coming back and playing for us."

I'm fine with just releasing him, let him go play for Oakland. Or have them trade us a 4th or 5th rounder, no need to make this a toxic situation.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:04 pm
  • I do think people are way over-estimating what they could realistically get for Lynch. I think they should be able to get something for him if there really is something there, but I would think a 7th, maybe conditional to move up to a 5th or 6th depending on performance/playing time.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:22 pm
  • [quote="Jerhawk"]Seattle holds the cards in this. /quote]

A week ago they did, but they don't anymore, which is why this is happening now, IMO.

After signing Lacy they don't have the cap room or the position need to take Lynch back even if he applied for reinstatement.

Assuming this is going to happen, at this point it really just comes down to sequencing.

Do the Seahawks grant his release before he applies for reinstatement, or does he apply for reinstatement and they have no choice but to then grant his release?

My guess is they're trying to get some tokenistic compensation from the Raiders before he applies for reinstatement and their hand gets forced to cut him.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:26 pm
  • P&J just need to play their card until either they get something or are forced to fold, simple as that.
    "Our Quarterback is a Bad Man!" - Michael Robinson
    Foghawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:26 pm
  • If you read the article instead of the headline, it quotes Schefter of ESPN, which it links.
    BUT, the linked article doesn't say Lynch did anything other than open a BeastMode store in Oakland, conveniently ignoring the fact that he lives there.

Classic MSN.
    Journalism is dead, it's been replaced by creative writing aka fake news.
    Critical thinking is pretty much dead too. I miss the hearsay rule.
    The concept of "ethic" has been stripped from the Journalism curriculum.
    Rocket
    * .NET Attention Whore *

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:30 pm
  • Give us a mid round draft pick and get it done. Win win for everyone.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:56 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    ringless wrote:^^

Well he doesn't hold all the cards, we can say "sure you can come back, but you're coming back and playing for us."

I'm fine with just releasing him, let him go play for Oakland. Or have them trade us a 4th or 5th rounder, no need to make this a toxic situation.

That's kind of where I stand. I love the guy, I'd have no problem as long as the relationship with the Hawks is still good.
    They'd be lucky to get a 7th IMHO.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:58 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:
    Jerhawk wrote:Seattle holds the cards in this. /quote]

A week ago they did, but they don't anymore, which is why this is happening now, IMO.

After signing Lacy they don't have the cap room or the position need to take Lynch back even if he applied for reinstatement.

Assuming this is going to happen, at this point it really just comes down to sequencing.

Do the Seahawks grant his release before he applies for reinstatement, or does he apply for reinstatement and they have no choice but to then grant his release?

My guess is they're trying to get some tokenistic compensation from the Raiders before he applies for reinstatement and their hand gets forced to cut him.

Your last sentence is probably spot on.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:00 pm
  • Swap first rounders and call it good
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:04 pm
  • For this to work out for Lynch it basically means the Seattle FO has to be willing to hand over millions of free money to Lynch by not requesting he pay back his signing bonus. When he retired they let him keep the entire signing bonus as a sign of good faith and thanks.

Now Marshawn is coming back and saying, not only did I retire on you but I also want to go play for another team AND still keep my entire signing bonus.

If Seattle wants to recoup that signing bonus money it basically means Marshawn would be playing for free this year with the Raiders (i.e. pay back Seahawks for portion of signing bonus and then make $3-5 million with Raiders).
    fridayfrenzy
    NET Starter

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:28 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:

Really? Seattle let him keep his bonus when he retired. That was pretty generous and a thank you gift for his time served. Why is it petty for Seattle to expect Lynch to hold up his end of the deal. Stay retired.

Players could just retire and unretire to get out of their contracts if this was ok.
    Last edited by seahawkfreak on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:36 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:

Really? Seattle let him keep his bonus when he retired. That was pretty generous and a thank you gift for his time served. Why is it petty for Seattle to expect Lynch to hold up his end of the deal. Stay retired.

Players could just retire and unretire to get of their contracts if this was ok.

Yep, Seattle treated him really well and let him keep $5,000,000 they didnt have to, they ate that dead cap money last year after he retired.

They also gave him that extension when they didn't have too.

The Seahawks have gone above and beyond. Now they should just let him out of his contract to sign with another team, with zero compensation? C'mon man.
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:05 pm

You're incorrect.

Seattle has plenty of money to pay Lynch 9M if push comes to shove. Would it suck? Yep but there's plenty of room to do it.

If I'm Seattle I am getting something from this no matter what. He's already been given everything he ever asked for and treated like royalty, even to the point of allowing him to keep guaranteed money that Seattle had every right to reclaim and give to the players still on the team.

This isn't really about Seattle vs Lynch though in my opinion. It's more about Seattle vs Oakland. Who does Oakland think they are that we need to give them something for nothing? Is it really that huge of a deal to throw a late round pick Seattle's way for the rights to Lynch? It's not as if Lynch wouldn't rework his contract to fit whatever they want to pay him. If they want to be stingy though Lynch can come out of retirement and play for the Seahawks so that when he goes to Oakland next year we get a Comp pick. Or he can be shipped off to Clevland, Jacksonville, or any team with a 7th round pick and some cap room.
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:08 pm
  • The OP and link from MSN uses Jordan Schultz (yes that guy) as the source for Lynch requesting his release. Lynch may or may not be interested in playing for Oakland but Schultz makes stuff up.

In the last week, he's been caught in various lies in his "reporting".
    GO HAWKS!
    JTB
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:14 pm
  • Give us osemeli and we have a deal.

:sarcasm_on:
    RussB
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:15 pm

How long could the Hawks hold onto him before it would impact them financially? Is the $9 million fully guaranteed the day he is reinstated?

If not, if the Seahawks wanted to get something in return, couldn't they just shop him in a trade with another team? Raiders would have to give up something to ensure they get him or risk losing him to another team (or wait for his release). I'm not saying they would or even that they should but their leverage is the Lynch wants to come back and play for the Raiders and not some other team.

It might be considered shady or whatever but this is a business and the Seahawks have been more than accommodating and fair to Lynch.

J&P accommodated him while on the team, let him keep his bonus and now are just supposed to let him go play for the Raiders for nothing after he retired. I wouldn't fault them if they went after something in return (I know it doesn't mean they'll get it).
    LolaRox
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:18 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:If the Raiders are in talks with Lynch without the Seahawks permission, that's a violation. They are tampering. The Seahawks have some good leverage here based on this article, if true.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/17/raiders-cant-be-happy-that-greg-papa-blabbed-about-marshawn-lynch/

Seahawks would be dumb to release Lynch. They can get something back for him. If they release him they will get nothing.

That's the best thing I've read in a while!

haha...I didn't see Jville's post until after I had posted. I saw the article and thread and posted without reading it first. Then someone posted immediately after so I couldn't delete the post. Jville posted first, so good find Jville!
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:24 pm
  • fridayfrenzy wrote:For this to work out for Lynch it basically means the Seattle FO has to be willing to hand over millions of free money to Lynch by not requesting he pay back his signing bonus. When he retired they let him keep the entire signing bonus as a sign of good faith and thanks.

Now Marshawn is coming back and saying, not only did I retire on you but I also want to go play for another team AND still keep my entire signing bonus.

If Seattle wants to recoup that signing bonus money it basically means Marshawn would be playing for free this year with the Raiders (i.e. pay back Seahawks for portion of signing bonus and then make $3-5 million with Raiders).

100% this - Seattle holds all the cards unless they want to do Marshawn a serious favor. Now if Marshawn said he'd play for Seattle then you run into issues, but I doubt the financials would impact Seattle that much as the 9 million reported should only be about 4 million on the Hawks books which is manageable for Seattle to bluff they are willing to keep him unless compensated.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 pm
  • We payed bonus money out and let him keep it when we didn't have to. Now asking to keep that money AND let him walk to another team free of charge is asking more then anyone should expect IMO. If they let him walk, they should at least get that $$ back IMO. I believe we can add that to our cap, but not 100% on that??
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 pm
  • DJrmb wrote:
    Mojambo wrote:If they don't grant it they are on the hook for 9 million dollars this season.

You're incorrect.

Seattle has plenty of money to pay Lynch 9M if push comes to shove. Would it suck? Yep but there's plenty of room to do it.

If I'm Seattle I am getting something from this no matter what. He's already been given everything he ever asked for and treated like royalty, even to the point of allowing him to keep guaranteed money that Seattle had every right to reclaim and give to the players still on the team.

This isn't really about Seattle vs Lynch though in my opinion. It's more about Seattle vs Oakland. Who does Oakland think they are that we need to give them something for nothing? Is it really that huge of a deal to throw a late round pick Seattle's way for the rights to Lynch? It's not as if Lynch wouldn't rework his contract to fit whatever they want to pay him. If they want to be stingy though Lynch can come out of retirement and play for the Seahawks so that when he goes to Oakland next year we get a Comp pick. Or he can be shipped off to Clevland, Jacksonville, or any team with a 7th round pick and some cap room.

exactly this
    LolaRox
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:43 pm
  • This is all rumor and speculation at this point.

Title of the thread should be changed
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:55 pm
  • Actually various credible sources (NFLN, Gregg Bell, Condotta) say that Lynch HAS NOT yet asked the Seahawks for his release. In fact, he has to apply for reinstatement from the NFL before anything can happen in terms of his status.

Jordan Schultz is a schmuck and shame on MSN for using that as a viable source.
    GO HAWKS!
    JTB
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:00 pm
  • It would not be difficult to free up the money to re-activate Lynch. Ultimately, we probably wouldn't have to though.

If I was PC/JS, and there is any truth to all of this, I would re-activate Lynch and give him the option. Either we will trade you to Oakland if you re-pay a pro-rated portion of the signing bonus, or we will shop you around. No way are we paying for him to play for Oakland, by letting him keep all of the bonus.

I would guess he would garner a 5th round selection in trade, or maybe a conditional 5th that would drop if he doesn't achieve some level of production.
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:22 pm
  • bigskydoc wrote: Either we will trade you to Oakland if you re-pay a pro-rated portion of the signing bonus, or we will shop you around.

Shop him around to whom and for what? There's a team sitting around which is going to give up assets for the privilege of paying an unretired, 31 year old Marshawn Lynch 9 million dollars per year?

If you don't have that part of the equation you can't demand anything of him.

The house of cards falls apart the moment he applies for reinstatement, because the Hawks neither have (1) the need for him at the position, nor (2) the cap room to pay him the money they owe him if he applies for reinstatement.

I guess they can shuffle contracts just so they can spite and keep a player they don't need or want, but that would be JS cutting off his nose to spite his face.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:

Players could just retire and unretire to get out of their contracts if this was ok.

(1) It's totally customary to let older players and star players keep their bonuses when they retire. It's not some out of the blue generous gift, it's just the way the NFL works. When the 9ers asked for Chris Borland's bonus back when he retired 9 months after being drafted people here had a field day about how cheap and petty they were being.

If you want to make the argument that he should give the bonus back because he's unretiring, why? If he unretires he doesn't owe the Hawks a dime. Instead, they owe him 9 million dollars. They are free to cut him or pay him the money they owe him.

(2) It's not petty to expect Lynch to stay retired. It will be viewed as petty for the Hawks to try to prevent him from running a glory lap for his hometown team when they neither need him or want him on their team.

(3) People can't just retire and unretire to get out of their contracts. If they could, we would see it happen, but we don't. NFL players get like 8 years of salary from being football players if they're lucky -- nobody is giving up one of those years by retiring just to get out of contracts (it's why we see things like holdouts instead, and even with holdouts nobody EVER holds out for the whole year).
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:34 pm
  • fridayfrenzy wrote:If Seattle wants to recoup that signing bonus money it basically means Marshawn would be playing for free this year with the Raiders (i.e. pay back Seahawks for portion of signing bonus and then make $3-5 million with Raiders).

Nah, it doesn't work that way. If he applies for reinstatement there is no signing bonus money to recoup as he's still under contract with the Seahawks.

Lynch then doesn't "owe" the Hawks money, they owe HIM 9 million dollars this year. Lynch would either (1) make 9 million dollars playing for the Seahawks this year or (2) make whatever the Raiders pay him if the Seahawks decide to cut him rather than pay him another 9 million.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:38 pm
  • Why do we care if the draft picks are too high for Marshawn if a trade happens? Hawks demand a higher pick if the Raiders want him. He has had a year to rest up and heal. He was an elite RB. If he comes back and has a monster year and we only get a 6th or a 7th Rd pick, then we will be saying they stole him. This is Oakland's risk to bring him in. I say at least a 3rd Rd pick, no lower than 4th. Start with high demand and negotiate from there if they want him.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Diezel Dawg
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:51 pm
  • Diezel Dawg wrote:Why do we care if the draft picks are too high for Marshawn if a trade happens? Hawks demand a higher pick if the Raiders want him. He has had a year to rest up and heal. He was an elite RB. If he comes back and has a monster year and we only get a 6th or a 7th Rd pick, then we will be saying they stole him. This is Oakland's risk to bring him in. I say at least a 3rd Rd pick, no lower than 4th. Start with high demand and negotiate from there if they want him.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Hawks would need to want Marshawn Lynch on their team at 9 million this year for them to demand anything in trade, and the other team would need to want Marshawn Lynch on their team at 9 million this year for them to want to trade.

There's no way either of those things are true.

If Lynch applies for reinstatement the Hawks two options are to either (1) pay him 9 million dollars to be on their team this year, or (2) cut him. That's it (save for option #3, which I think is the most likely one: the Raiders give the Hawks 7th rounder as tokenistic gesture of appreciation).
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:56 pm
  • I see two problems if this deal were to go through. First, the Raiders would be getting a beat up, worn out, old man in Lynch. Second, Las Vegas isn't anywhere close to where Lynch lives. He might be a raider but not an Oakland Raider...
    Donn2390
    NET Starter

Next

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information