Lynch asks for release

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Msfann":1nz3kctp said:
The raiders are trying to leave California anyway, why would he want to play for a home team that's trying to move away?

I don't believe it.

Not saying he is, but if he went to the Raiders at the very most he'd be with them for two years, and probably not more than one.

They'll be in Oakland while he's playing for him, and there's a pretty robust history of Raiders fans in Oakland staying Raiders fans even when the Raiders aren't playing there. :lol:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawkfan68":4n074c0s said:
I don't believe that Lynch wants to be unretired. He's perfectly happy being retired. I think this is a rumor started by the Raiders organization in hopes that Peterson will settle for less money to join them. They are the team that is desperate for a running back. Only Peterson and Charles are available (from a top back perspective). Both are probably extremely costly based on their experience and past productivity. They are doing all they can to try to get them for as low as they can. They need to start focusing on their defense because it seems they are facing a max exodus on that side of the ball and they weren't all that great there to begin with.

If this is all smoke, I really like this theory a lot.

It makes the most sense.

:2thumbs:

Largent80

Reaction score
In reality. Who gives a shit?

I don't.

I'm happy for his services here and wish him the best, but his time is done.....It's time to move on.