Curt and Ana Warner's unbreakable commitment to family.

Jville

Reaction score
I'm not sure why this story hasn't been linked on a weekend that acknowledges commitment and sacrifice.

Curt%20and%20Ana%20Warner%20at%20his%20induction%20to%20college%20fb%20hall%20of%20fame

"After 20 years of heartache with his autistic twins, a Seahawks legend finds some peace" - by Dave Bowling >>> Read more here: [urltargetblank]http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/dave-boling/article152730884.html#storylink=cpy[/urltargetblank]

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Damn, that's really tough, glad to see him and her get through it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Incredible story, what commitment through such hardships. I always wondered why Curt never seemed to be involved much with the Seahawks Alumni events being that he is still local. Now I know. Inspirational.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Lots of respect to Curt and Ana. They are an awesome example for me and all of us really.

byau

Reaction score
Incredible. Brought me to tears. This is amazing. I think many fans, including myself, always wondered why he wasn't in the public eye more. He's a Seahawks legend. This is so amazing and I hope their book gets published and they do a lot of public speaking to help raise awareness and support.

Amazing.