Training Camp Registration

Incubus

Reaction score
Registration is open! Just grabbed 4 tickets to Sunday, August 6th. (Should be able to see the Blue Angels)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Was gonna' just post the same. Code is your season ticket account #. I grabbed 4 for Aug. 4th, 3 for Aug. 9th and a pair for July 30. I'm happy to just go to one and make sure a couple friends can get their kids to a practice. It's fun, but gets to be same old same old after a few times. Pretty cool regardless that people can get up close like that :2thumbs:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Incubus":31rg7ew2 said:
Registration is open! Just grabbed 4 tickets to Sunday, August 6th. (Should be able to see the Blue Angels)

I hate when they open it up early.

I missed this Sunday because it opened up early (I logged in at 11:40)

Then the first Sunday sold out in a half second. I was refreshing it non stop and it switched from "unavailable" to "SOLD OUT".

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Maybe try again on Thursday. I was told they have a certain amount that they keep available for when it goes Public.

notoriousbft

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3ca8079q said:
Incubus":3ca8079q said:

I hate when they open it up early.

I missed this Sunday because it opened up early (I logged in at 11:40)

Then the first Sunday sold out in a half second. I was refreshing it non stop and it switched from "unavailable" to "SOLD OUT".

Same thing happened to me! I just tried again for the open to public time and got nothing. As a season ticket holder, I am pretty disappointed with this. I called my ticket rep and there is nothing they can do. He did say there is one or two less open practices this year, so even more limitation to availability. Particularly bummed this year because I was going to take my brother the day after Metallica concert. Oh well, try again next year!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Two weekend days total this time around.

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed. I had about 5 people trying for me on 5 different computers trying to get ONE of the weekend days. All Sold Out in an instant. *&(*&( Ticketmaster Bot people.