Way too much McKissic hype

King Dog

Reaction score
He's just a guy. Not gonna make the team. Not explosive, not fast, doesn't have good hands as evidenced by a fumble last week and bobbling the kickoff this week. Goodbye.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Practice superstar who is nothing to speak of in games. There's a few every year.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Got him from the Falcons, if I remember right, and looked really good there actually. Has been solid up until that KR here.

EDIT: Yep....

[youtube]335MWDVAD4I[/youtube]

LolaRox

Reaction score
King Dog":1haa1tkz said:
He's just a guy. Not gonna make the team. Not explosive, not fast, doesn't have good hands as evidenced by a fumble last week and bobbling the kickoff this week. Goodbye.

Unfortunately, he has a chance if they don't want Lockett to return kicks right away. Seems they may have him slotted for it because no one else is even getting a real opportunity to show they can do it.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
There has been mckissic hype? I completely missed that I guess.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
King Dog":zjfjxp43 said:
Coug_Hawk08":zjfjxp43 said:
There has been mckissic hype? I completely missed that I guess.

Please PM me. I have some helpful links for new fans.

In other words, I chose to ignore, because my eyes told me he was crap all along.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Whoa, he fumbled last week? And people were still talking since as if he had higher than a -150% chance to make a Pete Carroll roster?

Funny, tho...all the talking heads on my Twitter account were saying he did well tonight and "might be hard to keep off the 53".

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I think he makes it as the return man and it's just that simple. He's played way to much as the returner to change course now.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
They may put Lock on IR. Last I heard he's no where near ready but that was a few weeks ago.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seen a report where he was running and catching passes and wants to play but Pete is being careful with him, two more weeks seems about right. Also seeing what he brought to the offense he may not be the default returner anymore why they have McKissic also. Lockett exceeded his special teams value and Richardson and him are a lot a like. Lockett however has shown more durability with the exception of a broken leg.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1xz5x4xt said:
Seen a report where he was running and catching passes and wants to play but Pete is being careful with him, two more weeks seems about right. Also seeing what he brought to the offense he may not be the default returner anymore why they have McKissic also. Lockett exceeded his special teams value and Richardson and him are a lot a like. Lockett however has shown more durability with the exception of a broken leg.

There's a lot of speculation here I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out but if I was betting i'd put my money on McKissic making the roster one way or another. I don't think Richardson is in play but you never know what I do know is if he wants resigned he has to play well and stay healthy this year.

sutz

Reaction score
Hmmmm, KR/RB/WR. Pete likes versatile players. I suspect McK will make the team.