Haven't posted in a while...need to vent

hangumhi

Reaction score
We all know our offensive line is sub par at best, especially with fant out. What would any OC worth a darn do to back off the heat??? Short routes, flares, slants, hitches, drags, etc.

Of course I'm mad as heck at the officials too but we can't control the refs.

Pete needs to wake up. Get rid of Bevell. If an OC of one of the more dominant teams in the league for over a half decade, doesn't get a HC job, then obviously other teams see Bevell's ineptitude...why can't Pete?

ivotuk

Reaction score
I feel your pain. There was some good today, but a whole lot of bad. I can't imagine how the players must feel.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
We tried to establish a run game and it whiffed. Whiffing is something our O line also did repeatedly. We tried the short plays, but they couldn't even develop due to the pressure our line allowed. But it's just 1 game out of 16 and history has shown we'll get it together.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is the kind of performance that fractures a team.

We have had several years of a terrible offense. At some point the defense is going to get tired of being exhausted and put on the field in bad field position repeatedly. At some point, the defensive guys who produce are going to start chafing about the offensive players who don't -especially w some of those salaries on offense.

(That video of Wilson laughing and joking on the sideline while losing on the road in the 4th likely won't help either)

Eventually the defense is going to start to really hold it against the offense and it is going to be hard for this team to keep it together.

Latest posts