Packer Fans still pissed about "Fail Mary"????

rjdriver

Reaction score
The debt has now been paid.

You now have paid your penence and we have paid ours today.
We now are even. We are good. The slate has been wiped clean.

We move forward, we shake it off, Mano a Mano, we fight on even keel , as warriors without memories. Nor grudges. Just men without zebras. Winter is coming in Lambeau and we will be there to start over.

(Holy Crap , I've had six gin a tonicsabd two Modelos, I barely can type )

GoHawks

ivotuk

Reaction score
rjdriver":2y78lv4k said:
The debt has now been paid.

You now have paid your penence and we have paid ours today.
We now are even. We are good. The slate has been wiped clean.

We move forward, we shake it off, Mano a Mano, we fight on even keel , as warriors without memories. Nor grudges. Just men without zebras. Winter is coming in Lambeau and we will be there to start over.

(Holy Crap , I've had six gin a tonicsabd two Modelos, I barely can type )

GoHawks

LOL. Well that explains your post then :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ptisme":24alx847 said:
Today doesnt come close.........

Yur 100% correct, The Packers lost that game, because on that play, when there's a discrepancy, the call goes to the benefit of the Receiver...They LOST fair and square.
Today was REAL Officials mucking it all up on several plays........Maybe it's time to bring back the temporary Officials again, as they'd have an excuse for making SEVERAL bogus Calls/Non-Calls.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
The Golden Tate touchdown was an overblown incorrect media driven bullshit parade. Somehow the media convinced the Packer's fans (and a bunch of other NFL "fans") that a debatable catch (which ended up being the correct call) is the worst call in history. The stupidity of that is mind numbing.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":2bey08zg said:
The Golden Tate touchdown was an overblown incorrect media driven bullshit parade. Somehow the media convinced the Packer's fans (and a bunch of other NFL "fans") that a debatable catch (which ended up being the correct call) is the worst call in history. The stupidity of that is mind numbing.

Yup and it was started by this tard.

mike-tirico.jpg

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":sj7ex02u said:

The funny thing about the media parade about it is that there was even worse reffing in the 49er Viking game where harbaugh got like 2 extra timeouts and a ton of blown calls but not a peep about it since Vikings ended up winning anyway

Also and correct me if im wrong....one of the Packers TD drives in that failmary game only came because of a bullshit DPI or Dholding call on third down that would of had them punt anyway so its not like GB was getting screwed all game.

If there is anything to be upset about against the Fail Mary play it was the blatant non call OPI we commited not the actual catch but they usually never call those anyway in that situation on the offense

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hollandhawk":3vdcm8vz said:

You sir deserve a drink on me if we shall ever meet.