Game Attendance Notes

pr24

Reaction score
I am a lifetime Seahawks fan and Nashville native, and was at the game today. Some of my notes:

-There were a lot of Seahawks fans in attendance, but the Titans crowd was still the easy majority. There was a particularly loud section of Seahawks fans right behind the team bench. The Titans crowd noise was not a factor in the Seahawks horrible offensive performance. Neither team came on the field for the national anthem and both were booed loudly for it.

-The first half was just as brutal to watch live as it was on TV. Way too many penalties. The crowd was chanting for Sherman to get ejected after the out of bounds hit. Several no calls from the refs when Titans DBs would all but tackle Seahawks receivers prior to the ball arriving. I guess the refs used all their flags early.

-It was really hot, as kickoff temp was 90 degrees, not sure if that was a factor in the defense slacking in the 2nd half.

-I am sure you all saw it on TV, but several bad snaps between the center and Wilson, and Wilson threw a few off target and high balls.

-Yes, I am on the "Fire Bevell" train.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks for this input. I appreciate it. I did hear some Seahawk chants on the tv. Have a good one.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Thanks for showing up, we saw some of you guys in your colors.

The TV crew showed the temperature on the field as approaching 110 degrees. Brutal.