I think Lane should take a lot of time to come back

King Dog

Reaction score
I'm happy with the combo of Coleman and Shaq. Unless the FO is not being honest about always competing, I can't imagine Lane has a starting job when he comes back healthy.

Go Hawks!

raisethe3

Reaction score
By the time their playing careers are over, Griffin has done more than Lane has in 5 years, lol. I agree, Griffin should start over Lane. Let's not forget, Griffin's a rookie and has far exceeded expectations as well. As for DeShawn Shead, well...I think he should stay as back-up. Unless he comes out ballin'.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I'm really liking what both those guys are doing out there right now. Coleman seemed everywhere today and Shaqs a gamer, finally got that opp Sherm side locked up.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Coleman has been great and on ST's as well. The WR screen he was being blocked on and fought off to make tackle, amazing play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Agree, and the best part is Coleman and Shaq will get better with experience.

original poster

Reaction score
I'd like to see Lane traded, Griffin kept at RCB and slot snaps shared between Shead (when he returns) and Coleman, hope we keep both of them around long term.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Sports Hernia":vmwtq8ks said:
Agree, and the best part is Coleman and Shaq will get better with experience.

This is what excites me like my 8 year old self looking through "that section" in the big Sears catalog back in the day! I heard in Pete's post gamer that Shaq sits right between Sherm and Pete in class, just soaking up game! He's gonna be a prow bowler in no time!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
original poster":mt45yrff said:
I'd like to see Lane traded

Don't really see another team giving up assets for Lane, particularly at his salary.

(and kinda immaterial too b/c IIRC the trade deadline is next week and he's not even healthy enough to pass a physical right now, I'm assuming).

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Lane is good depth and I don't think we can get a trade for him done at this point anyway. Let him sit on the bench spelling Coleman/Griffin if needed. I think he has lost his starting job.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes Lane is depth, not starting material, IMO. Not a bad player by any means but he is the weak link in this loaded CB chain.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Popeyejones":vh74q0ns said:
original poster":vh74q0ns said:
I'd like to see Lane traded

Don't really see another team giving up assets for Lane, particularly at his salary.

(and kinda immaterial too b/c IIRC the trade deadline is next week and he's not even healthy enough to pass a physical right now, I'm assuming).

I remember posts back in 2104 how Lane and Avril getting injured allowed someone named Brady to torch our secondary. How'd he go from plausible excuse to Goat in a few years?

hawk45

Reaction score
StoneCold":69vgeyu6 said:
I remember posts back in 2104 how Lane and Avril getting injured allowed someone named Brady to torch our secondary. How'd he go from plausible excuse to Goat in a few years?

Easy.

1) Lane hasn't been the same since his injury
2) His replacement in that game was Tharold freaking Simon

LolaRox

Reaction score
Interesting...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/StayingInMyLane/status/922960359606009856[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/StayingInMyLane/status/922961032854646784[/tweet]

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Strong feeling he's traded with this sort of update. What teams have a fairly significant need for CB depth or a starter?

2_0_6

Reaction score
Trade him to the 49ers for Carlos Hyde. Then sign Maxwell and outright release CJ "bubble wrap" Prosise.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
He blocked me on Twitter a long time ago. Too bad because I'd love to reply why he got benched!