TNF @ Arizona = must win

LandofBoz

Reaction score
Today’s loss proves nothing is a cakewalk for this team. This team needs to play with a sense of urgency from the start Thursday night or we could be headed toward NFL purgatory.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Whatever it tkaes to get a top 2 nfc seed is what is a must, and we can still do that.

GO:HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Drew Stanton...nuff said. If they had a QB I may be worried. But yes a must win. We need the Rams to lose a game now to have a chance at the division. Not sure it will happen as they are playing lights out besides the game to us really.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Cyrus12":20od591t said:
Drew Stanton...nuff said. If they had a QB I may be worried. But yes a must win. We need the Rams to lose a game now to have a chance at the division. Not sure it will happen as they are playing lights out besides the game to us really.

Why is this? If both teams win all of their games and we beat the Rams in our second meeting we would be ahead of them. Basically if Seattle and the Rams go tit for tat in regards to wins and losses and we beat them again we win the division.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Fully expecting another 3-3 halftime game with both offenses unable to look remotely NFL ready.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2ixobip7 said:
Cyrus12":2ixobip7 said:

Why is this? If both teams win all of their games and we beat the Rams in our second meeting we would be ahead of them. Basically if Seattle and the Rams go tit for tat in regards to wins and losses and we beat them again we win the division.

Ahhh...check our record against the Rams. We lose to them in the Clink all to often.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
mistaowen":1bmtig9n said:
Fully expecting another 3-3 halftime game with both offenses unable to look remotely NFL ready.

Arizona 12
Seattle 3

At halftime.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3sewsvjf said:
seahawkfreak":3sewsvjf said:
Cyrus12":3sewsvjf said:

Ahhh...check our record against the Rams. We lose to them in the Clink all to often.

False. We've lost to them at home once since 2004, which was in 2015.

ringless

Reaction score
I would be surprised if Arizona even put up a fight. I'm embarrassed by the fact they elect to stay with possibly one of the worst backups of all time year after year who struggles to get a 48% completion rate. Cakewalk. The Defense is just as atrocious, poor tackling form. Cut Stanton, sign anyone! Watch some clips on Rugby tackling form. Cut Dawson, he's worse than Walsh because he's consistently bad. Seattle will be 6-3, for a short time your woes will be forgotten

adeltaY

Reaction score
Uhhh you guys just beat the niners worse than we did so this game is anything but a given.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawks score 31. Our board says Superbowl back on!

We lose?

I don't want to be here.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
ringless":21xeoq23 said:
I would be surprised if Arizona even put up a fight. I'm embarrassed by the fact they elect to stay with possibly one of the worst backups of all time year after year who struggles to get a 48% completion rate. Cakewalk. The Defense is just as atrocious, poor tackling form. Cut Stanton, sign anyone! Watch some clips on Rugby tackling form. Cut Dawson, he's worse than Walsh because he's consistently bad. Seattle will be 6-3, for a short time your woes will be forgotten

The Cards are only ONE game behind us. I am quite positive that they will put up a fight.

Seafan

Reaction score
Every part of this team is too inconsistent for the team to be considered championship caliber. If they lose on Thursday they really have no chance at the playoffs. This isn't 2016 when the league was down. There are legit teams in the NFC that are playing more consistently than the Hawks and being coached a lot better.

naholmes

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1ja7d5sv said:
If we lose to the Cards, then heads need to roll.
If the offense struggles again then dump Bevell, even with a win.