TNF @ Arizona = must win

adeltaY

Reaction score
naholmes":1k730us8 said:
Blitzer88":1k730us8 said:
If we lose to the Cards, then heads need to roll.
If the offense struggles again then dump Bevell, even with a win.

Apparently some here think that the ugliness of the win doesn't matter....

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Guess we are. :177692: :pukeface:

Seattle Seahawks
Page Liked · 2 hrs · Edited ·

Time to light up Thursday Night Football. #ActionGreen

23244212_10154936423261722_8403427819682633704_n.jpg

peppersjap

Reaction score
Definitely a must win! They just lost the game that was there margin of error. I'm not saying a loss definitely puts them out of the playoffs but it would make any kind of home field advantage very hard!

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":23yag7hq said:
Hawks score 31. Our board says Superbowl back on!

We lose?

I don't want to be here.
It's never been about how many they score. It's been about HOW they play while they score them. I don't think anybody here would be too concerned about a loss if the team gets beat. Their concern grows when they lose or even win while doing so in an underachieving manner. A very legitimate gripe.

At this point, after the failure against the Redskins, every game is a Must Win.

Seymour

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1jgbuccs said:
If we lose to the Cards, then heads need to roll.

If I thought this would happen, I would cheer for a loss. I'm that fed up with the clown act we are being presented. I also have little hope this game will ultimately matter come years end.

Seymour

Reaction score
jammerhawk":164gv3le said:
Cheer for a loss???

Really?

Man, that's messed up.

Yes, it sure is. But so is having to pull the plug on a loved one dying a painful death.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seymour":33el5510 said:
jammerhawk":33el5510 said:
Cheer for a loss???

Really?

Man, that's messed up.

Yes, it sure is. But so is having to pull the plug on a loved one dying a painful death.

Well that’s a bit of an over dramatic comparison.

Losing begets losing. Be careful what you wish for. Lots of teams fire coordinators when things aren’t going well. Rarely does it produce improved results. 2012 Ravens is about the only example I can recall.

Anyway, I would rather cheer for a win and a solid performance than cheer for a loss and a bunch of firings.

And pulling the plug on a dying loved one isn’t messed up, it’s compassion for the suffering.

Seymour

Reaction score
Mad Dog":gk2e74zn said:
Seymour":gk2e74zn said:
jammerhawk":gk2e74zn said:
Cheer for a loss???

Really?

Man, that's messed up.

Well that’s a bit of an over dramatic comparison.

Losing begets losing. Be careful what you wish for. Lots of teams fire coordinators when things aren’t going well. Rarely does it produce improved results. 2012 Ravens is about the only example I can recall.

Anyway, I would rather cheer for a win and a solid performance than cheer for a loss and a bunch of firings.

And pulling the plug on a dying loved one isn’t messed up, it’s compassion for the suffering.

Slow down and read my post again. I did not and have not wished for a loss.

Pulling the plug is a messed up situation to be in and have to make.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's official. We've entered Suck for Firing Bevell territory.

Watch him get replaced and nothing changes. The philosophy is the problem, and that's Pete's.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ex86o5v6 said:
It's official. We've entered Suck for Firing Bevell territory.

Watch him get replaced and nothing changes. The philosophy is the problem, and that's Pete's.

Only 1 person here mentioned Bevell, so nothing is "official".

And I agree that Pete's philosophy (along with misguided trust in Cable) is the root problem. Bevell is Pete's puppet.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's not season ending, but extremely important to say the least. They dug themselves that hole, now they can dig right out of it with a win tonight. Don't care what the score is or how it looks, just get that W.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They have a top 10 offense, yardage wise. They just have to finish better, and stop with the stupid penalties that have KILLED so many drives this year.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ArizonaDOT/status/928614676006551552[/tweet]

The Arizona Department of Transportation is referring to Super Bowl XLIX, when the Seahawks and New England Patriots played at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona on Feb. 1, 2015. The Seahawks blew their opportunity for a last-minute win when quarterback Russell Wilson threw the ball while at New England’s 1-yard line, instead of handing the ball off to then-Seahawk running back Marshawn Lynch. It was a decision that left a sour taste in the mouths of thousands of fans.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/wsdot/status/928652134748270592[/tweet]

Latest posts