We are on track for a new record

BigBill1945

Reaction score
We are on track for getting more penalties than any team in the history of the NFL if we continues this way. We continue to kill ourselves with penalties. It is pathetic. We lack discipline. These guys are pros. They are playing like a bunch of high school kids.

Seymour

Reaction score
Also....
Every week we fail to score a TD on the opening drive we set a new NFL record. It is now 24 IIRC so we are getting into the record book of futility week by week. Go Bevell.... :2thumbs:

#itsnothowyoustartsodontbother

nategreat

Reaction score
Seymour":3tcreo2f said:
Also....
Every week we fail to score a TD on the opening drive we set a new NFL record. It is now 24 IIRC so we are getting into the record book of futility week by week. Go Bevell.... :2thumbs:

#itsnothowyoustartsodontbother

Yeah and while I guess not EVERYTHING can be blamed on him, there is no doubt that the first offensive drives are scripted- which goes to show that whenever he thinks about how to put a drive together, and PLANS something, it's an epic failure. Go Bevell!

mikeak

Reaction score
I was wondering what the highest total for penalties in a game was when watching. Guess I was aiming to low - why have the one-game record when you can have the season record........

Latest posts