That Is One Costly 6-3.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I felt this bad after a win. Especially a vital win. I haven't even watched the whole game as I was such a Nervous Nelly watching Russ run for his life (as usual) and so many starters going down.

Never underestimate a game against a division rival. It was a true knock down fight on both sides.

I read Sherman's lips when he said he was out for the year. :229031_banghead:

The rest of the season just got a whole lot tougher. Buckle up kiddies.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
So depressed right now. The most heartbreaking W I've seen in a long time. Kam, Sherm, Brown, Clark, Sheldon, CJ. Just painful as hell. I don't know how we'll be able to win this year if so many of our key guys are out.

Josea16

Reaction score
Aros":141qyyri said:
I can't remember the last time I felt this bad after a win. Especially a vital win. I haven't even watched the whole game as I was such a Nervous Nelly watching Russ run for his life (as usual) and so many starters going down.

Never underestimate a game against a division rival. It was a true knock down fight on both sides.

I read Sherman's lips when he said he was out for the year. :229031_banghead:

The rest of the season just got a whole lot tougher. Buckle up kiddies.
They won but the season is over.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Chin up. That sux losing Sherm but blessing in disguise we still have Lane I guess. Earl will hopefully be back soon and our guys have 11 days now to heal. With Russ we’ll have a shot against any team

mort

Reaction score
Sherman’s been the one LOB member we haven’t seen them not play with... maybe he can still be a presence on the sidelines.

Grasping for silver linings...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I don't think I can ever remember a more season defining win in Seahawks history ... and NOT in a good way. They say there is no such thing as an ugly win. After tonight, I'd have to firmly disagree. If this team has any shot at the playoffs and in the playoffs ... it is SO solely up to #3 now it isn't funny. I think most of us would agree in saying that this season's destiny is firmly in the hands of Russell Wilson and basically him alone.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I'm just really really hoping we get some good news with all those injuries in the next couple days.

Just a brutal game, I hate Thursday night football, just ridiculous.

irocdave

Reaction score
Game was brutal. This Thursday night BS needs to stop unless both teams are coming off a bye. The officiating was really one sided in a completely obvious attempt to keep the score close. THAT to me is the bigger issue. Who makes that call and how the heck can it be defended?

Guess it's time to start putting the focus on how the NFL is screwing the Seahawks again. Man, I thought it would take a couple of years, guess the NFL didnt. Reminds me of the dark years of Hawk fandom.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I stayed away from here because I had to watch the last 3 quarters on my dvr, but now that it's over I came on and saw this thread. I was considering a poll to ask if it was better to have forfeited and be 5-4 and not lose the players. I realize that would just be an exercise in futility and I don't have the energy for it. All I can say is I hope the extra time gets the rest of the guys healthier before Atlanta because I can't watch that offense against a secondary without Kam, Earl and Sherman

kidhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":1thkn9qx said:
I missed the Chancellor injury. Severe? What time in the game approximately?

He went under the tent about the 2 minute warning. Hoping it was just precautionary but that wasn't the type of luck we were having tonight

chris98251

Reaction score
The way he hits and the term stinger can me a lot of things, it is a nerve thing for sure and they recover weird depending on where.

Josea16

Reaction score
kidhawk":2fyzbw79 said:
I stayed away from here because I had to watch the last 3 quarters on my dvr, but now that it's over I came on and saw this thread. I was considering a poll to ask if it was better to have forfeited and be 5-4 and not lose the players. I realize that would just be an exercise in futility and I don't have the energy for it. All I can say is I hope the extra time gets the rest of the guys healthier before Atlanta because I can't watch that offense against a secondary without Kam, Earl and Sherman
Well, you better accept it. Griffin was attacking the ball and routes like a top 3 guy and McDougal is very good. But we have no replacement for Sherman. We are cooked unless something changes.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I know everyone saw Sherm's body language and read his lips, but the official word from the Seahawks during the game was 'doubtful' return with a heel injury. Not sure how to reconcile those conflicting statements just yet.

nvm... Just saw the ruptured achilles confirmation.

Josea16

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":3thzxgvu said:
I know everyone saw Sherm's body language and read his lips, but the official word from the Seahawks during the game was 'doubtful' return with a heel injury. Not sure how to reconcile those conflicting statements just yet.

nvm... Just saw the ruptured achilles confirmation.
Wow, at least I can happily accept no playoffs this year unless the Russell to Graham thing was fake? I'm thinking we might still be in it if we actually figured how to use JG like it seems.

chris98251

Reaction score
With no running game and a deplorable line on offense how quick would I double up Baldwin and then just beat Graham up off the line. All it would take is a few seconds and then were in the scramble drill, the Seahawks may break a few plays but without our proven secondary we will not win a shootout.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
This team is in trouble. I can see us missing the playoffs unfortunately. I don't think our team can win enough shootouts.

Seafan

Reaction score
Brutal loss of Sherman but if I had to choose I'd rather have Earl. Shead and Lane are serviceable.