Russell Wilson, MVP

falcongoggles

Reaction score
100% Agree. You can't tell me he didn't hear the chatter about Wentz being MVP. Team just steam rolled the Eagles.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Absolutely. I might have to have a 3rd kid so I can name a 2nd kid after Russ.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
If there is another team that counts on one single player more than anyone to win or not more than the Seahawks do with RW I just can't figure who that team would be.

GO HAWKS!!!

RussB

Reaction score
He really deserves it. What he is doing this season has never been done by any QB.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Russell Wilson are the only quarterbacks that No matter the opponent, no matter how bad the team around them is, no matter the injuries, they will give there team a shot to win every single game they play

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Unfortunately for Wilson, the Wentz MVP train may be too late catch up with. Wentz is riding a similar hype that Cam Newton did.
The narrative continues to be that Wentz is bigger(seven inches taller than Wilson), stronger and a similar elusive playmaker. He is unstoppable on 3rd and short qb sneaks.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Wentz just got knocked out of the MVP race

renofox

Reaction score
IrishNW":19slxn33 said:

I would agree. First good defense he faced this year and he could not do much.

Seymour

Reaction score
renofox":qzlgiqj4 said:
IrishNW":qzlgiqj4 said:

He put up 348 yards against us. The turnovers were his undoing.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Was feeling nervous until a wal mart comercial came on playing the song "I'll take you there" and then I thought of number 3 and felt confident we would win, he is the MVP, most victories produced.Go Hawks!

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
As great as Russ has been so far, this is the first season we can legitimately make a case that he's the best QB in the league, especially with Rodgers missing half the season.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Seymour":3h6d39d7 said:
renofox":3h6d39d7 said:
IrishNW":3h6d39d7 said:

He put up 348 yards against us. The turnovers were his undoing.

Manning put up more against us in SB48, and only scored 8. Turnovers did happen, but Wentz also had to throw, and racked up a lot of yards when we were playing a fairly soft D. He did make a couple spectacular plays, but nothing like Russ tonight.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":3e26nsva said:
Unfortunately for Wilson, the Wentz MVP train may be too late catch up with. Wentz is riding a similar hype that Cam Newton did.
The narrative continues to be that Wentz is bigger(seven inches taller than Wilson), stronger and a similar elusive playmaker. He is unstoppable on 3rd and short qb sneaks.

Couple of truly boneheaded plays (the Maxwell pick, the goal-line fumble) on national TV should temper that a bit.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SlickRick":1qetdtpk said:
Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Russell Wilson are the only quarterbacks that No matter the opponent, no matter how bad the team around them is, no matter the injuries, they will give there team a shot to win every single game they play
Sorry, AR sustained a broken collar bone that sidelined his ass.
RW had 3, that's THREE injuries last Season, and still played some outstanding Football.....God Only Knows what Tom Braided pigtails Brady would have done had he sustained THREE owies of that magnitude, eh? :lol:

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
It should be between Brady and Wilson. However Brady gets overlooked because people want someone new, and Wilson gets overlooked cause he's short (ba-dum-tiss). Hence the reason why Wentz is in the eqution.

Smellyman

Reaction score
scutterhawk":eohzcu4c said:
SlickRick":eohzcu4c said:
Sorry, AR sustained a broken collar bone that sidelined his ass.
RW had 3, that's THREE injuries last Season, and still played some outstanding Football.....God Only Knows what Tom Braided pigtails Brady would have done had he sustained THREE owies of that magnitude, eh? :lol:

They would've just changed the rules to never being able to hit the QB.