Dis Shead got activated

hawknation2017

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dshead24/status/944644392135958529[/tweet]

:irishdrinkers:

getnasty

Reaction score
I like Deshawn but I'm not sure he's an upgrade over Maxwell.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Very good news. I think he'll at minimum make our nickel and dime packages instantly more effective and if he hasn't lost a step, a likely upgrade over Maxwell.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Looked goodearly on last year but was getting burned on a reg basis prior to his injury. Glad to see he fought back..better than Lane I guess.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Given Shead’s long layoff from football, it’s probably not likely that he’ll step right back into one of the starting spots held by Byron Maxwell and rookie Shaquill Griffin, but he does immediately provide starter-quality depth to the secondary while also giving Seattle a big upgrade on special teams. Prior to being a starter last season, Shead was one of Seattle’s top special teamers, both in terms of playing time and productivity, and last year he was voted a special teams co-captain, along with Jon Ryan, by his teammates

“He’s a fantastic special teams player,” Carroll said. “He’s one of the best that we have ever had.”

Asked what Shead’s return would bring to the defense, defensive coordinator Kris Richard said, “Veteran, poise, experience, great energy. Awesome communicator and just a fantastic guy to be around. That’s who he has been throughout his whole entire career here. It’s just that kind of level of optimism is what he brings every single day.”

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/12/23 ... hawn-shead

adeltaY

Reaction score
Cyrus12":p7f7sh1o said:
Looked goodearly on last year but was getting burned on a reg basis prior to his injury. Glad to see he fought back..better than Lane I guess.

When was he getting burned on the reg? He wasn't sherman and wasn't a ball hawk, but he was solid.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Sheads alright, but he never looks for the ball while covering people. Aggravates me to no end because he could end up with a pile of picks.

Latest posts