McIntosh & Young Activated

LTH

Reaction score
OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Great! Hopefully we can see some split back formations... I want to see what the O looks like getting those backs in space!

LTH
Anything that gets our run game going and Waldron will use I’m game for.

Reactions: LTH

morgulon1

Reaction score
Great! Hopefully we can see some split back formations... I want to see what the O looks like getting those backs in space!

LTH
I like the sound of that but don't have any confidence that Slick Petey Pete will change a thing. Long drop backs , everyone run a 9 route . Single back straight up the gut.

Punt

LTH

Reaction score
So they are 5-3 going into the toughest part of thE schedule... what exactly is on tape?

Clearly Waldron is a set up OC let's see what they do schematically the next few games

LTH

nwHawk

Reaction score
I don’t think Kenny Mac get more than 1 or 2 carries, if any this week. But I think he might be what this team needs.

balakoth

Reaction score
I like the sound of that but don't have any confidence that Slick Petey Pete will change a thing. Long drop backs , everyone run a 9 route . Single back straight up the gut.

Punt
Damn did Pete finally take over playcalling duties? I missed that one.... should be interesting to see how it goes.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm predicting that McIntosh scores his first NFL TD.... a swing pass from out of the backfield from 12 yards out.

samwize77

Reaction score
He won't get much, if any touches. Pete will be very conservative with him. Why risk him? Lots of football to be played yet and with our RB injury history better to make sure he stays healthy for if/when we need him. He'll get a touch or 2 here and there to keep him involved and ready.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
That doesn't preclude a player from returning kicks.

He returned 14 kicks in college, but no punts and none in his senior year.
I didn't say it precludes him. I said he was a running back at Georgia, meaning not just a returner. Which your statistics back up.

Here's a 🍜.

LTH

Reaction score
He won't get much, if any touches. Pete will be very conservative with him. Why risk him? Lots of football to be played yet and with our RB injury history better to make sure he stays healthy for if/when we need him. He'll get a touch or 2 here and there to keep him involved and ready.
Pete said in his PC that mac just needed to show them what he had. So I imagine.that he will get a few opportunities... I'm hoping, I want to see him play.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't expect a lot from Mac today, but long term I somehow feel like Pete looks at him like another Reggie Bush kind of guy that can play all over and do a lot of things for us.