Frank Clark played with broken bones in both hands last year

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
That man is a bad, bad man. I think he’s going to have a monster year, and he’s going to get a monster contract.

toffee

Reaction score
Respect and appreciation!!!! Clark and Rees Odhiambo, both played with broken bones and fingers. I have nothing but respect for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
As long as there was no question of his perticipation in the Sunday games, there is no requirement that he be on the injury report.

sutz

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1yz8exoj said:
As long as there was no question of his perticipation in the Sunday games, there is no requirement that he be on the injury report.
And/or missing practice. If he missed any practices, he would have had to have been listed as such.

warden

Reaction score
He is the guy we need to extend the contract

mikeak

Reaction score
bigskydoc":10mdmf6k said:

Thanks for the clarification!

Steve2222

Reaction score
flmmkrz":1fg5h5m4 said:
these are the guys you reward. What a beast

Nice not so subtle shade thrown at ET like he hasn’t been an absolute warrior for the team as well.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Frank's a bad ass............but now both he and Jordan have had significant setbacks. THE two most important pass rushers on the defense.

If they can't get to 100% by the time the season starts, we're in DEEP pass rushing doo doo.

Seymour

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1pbblb1a said:
That man is a bad, bad man. I think he’s going to have a monster year, and he’s going to get a monster contract.

Maybe they need to force Procise to room with Frank and see if he can teach him how to man up! :2thumbs: :snack:

mikeak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":19ruisw7 said:
Frank's a bad ass............but now both he and Jordan have had significant setbacks. THE two most important pass rushers on the defense.

If they can't get to 100% by the time the season starts, we're in DEEP pass rushing doo doo.

Part of my concern this year is how thin we are

I think the difference between the 10-6 or better that people here expect and the 4-12 "worst" case we read about will come down to injuries

If we stay relatively injury free this team can surprise

Betting on staying injury free in the NFL................

and yes I realize there are a few players on every team that makes or breaks the season like the QB but it feels like we have 10........

TwilightError

Reaction score
Why were his hands not operated immediately after the season ended? I'm having a hard time believing this story as such...

Smellyman

Reaction score
TwilightError":2m3mbjlm said:
Why were his hands not operated immediately after the season ended? I'm having a hard time believing this story as such...

Must not have been too bad and he's overly dramatizing it.

mikeak

Reaction score
TwilightError":1lswqbhq said:

Where do you read about when he had the surgery?