Baldwin is back (and other injury news)

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Not great news. Wonder if this increases the liklihoood of Reynolds making the roster.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mikevorel/status/1034514286763102208[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1034521123340218368[/tweet]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ugh, well that's not great news.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Seems like there is some treatment of this like there's some underlying scandal? It's odd. Not unlike the KJ deal. I mean, it's football. You're GOING to get hurt and it seems like some people feel entitled to everyone's details and act as if there is a cover up if they don't get it.

Something is seriously wrong with football fanhood these days.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Nice, channeling Belichick. Why let your foe know you are 100%,

naholmes

Reaction score
He stared by joking that he hasn’t been 100% since birth and nobody is 100% during the season. If you put it in the proper context then it might actually be good news that he’s close to 100%.

chris98251

Reaction score
He may have a partial tear or cartilage damage I am thinking, my thoughts Reynolds is now a lock.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Well IMHO most players do not play at 100%. Also, there is a difference between "hurt" and "injured". If you are injured you can not play, that is that (unless your name is Youngblood). ADB probably is playing through pain. He will probably be fine on the field once that adrenaline starts flowing.

Thing that concerns me are the injuries that happen because of being hurt or if the knee gets beat up enough during game time the pain may end up being too much to play through.

xray

Reaction score
Baldwin @ 80%......for the year according to him?....if true he is suddenly replaceable :!:

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Actually, this may hurt Reynolds and Johnson.

Is Baldwin being a little coy? Maybe, but the Hawks have a history of playing it safe with injuries. Holding Marshall back is an example to that.

Will they place a, "pitch count" on Baldwin and Marshall?

If so, how confident is Shotty and PC that either one is up to the challenge to step up and replace these guys? I know PC is about competition, but I'm not sure he's prepared to put players in, if they're not ready.

That said, I would not be surprised if JS signs a WR on cut down day.

Seymour

Reaction score
truehawksfan":3g1nn8lv said:
Actually, this may hurt Reynolds and Johnson.

Is Baldwin being a little coy? Maybe, but the Hawks have a history of playing it safe with injuries. Holding Marshall back is an example to that.

Will they place a, "pitch count" on Baldwin and Marshall?

If so, how confident is Shotty and PC that either one is up to the challenge to step up and replace these guys? I know PC is about competition, but I'm not sure he's prepared to put players in, if they're not ready.

That said, I would not be surprised if JS signs a WR on cut down day.

Must be. Nobody in their right mind comes out and basically says they aren't full speed and don't plan to be most of the year. If it really is true, it was a dumb thing to reveal (with no benefit other than pity) IMO.