Feared Doug has partially torn MCL

DJrmb

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1039248897057726464[/tweet]

Seymour

Reaction score
Considering the other knee is also a bad knee....I gotta think 4-6 weeks minimum, but admit that is a WAG obviously.

OP
OP
DJrmb

DJrmb

Reaction score
Seymour":2zoixcxi said:
Considering the other knee is also a bad knee....I gotta think 4-6 weeks minimum, but admit that is a WAG obviously.
That was my guess too, about 6 weeks. Wonder if they'll bring up Reynolds, or maybe McKissic is close enough they give the spot to him?

James in PA

Reaction score
Whenever you hear the word “torn” and it involves a knee, you know they’re not playing anytime soon. Our best WR. Just friggin great. I hope Marshall can show these other guys how to step the hell up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Marshall looked fantastic last game, I think he can be a good fill in for Doug, though his style is quite different. I hope Wilson throws to him in one on one coverage even if he doesn't have clear separation. That is the kind of play that Marshall has made a living off of. Marshall is also very good at getting YAC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fkKj8Wivv4

hawkfan68

Reaction score
DJrmb":2mgk9t45 said:
Seymour":2mgk9t45 said:
That was my guess too, about 6 weeks. Wonder if they'll bring up Reynolds, or maybe McKissic is close enough they give the spot to him?

Sorry to hear about Doug. I could be mistaken but I believe I saw somewhere that McKissic can't return until after the 8th game so he's not an option. :sarcasm_on: Amara Darboh and D. Stringfellow are available :sarcasm_off: It's time for David Moore to step up.

sutz

Reaction score
Seymour":awhzszqg said:
Seems to me that if often happens that when one knee is damaged, that the other knee gets more stress and can be prone to injury, especially if they rush the rehab on the first one.

Tough break for Doug, and a big blow to the offense. We already have somebody, I think, who they consider on the 8 week list to come back from IR, so this makes the decision on ADB a bit more complicated.

kf3339

Reaction score
I would bring up Reynolds if DB is going to be out 6 plus weeks. He had a lot of the same instincts as DB in preseason.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Cyrus12":x3ui0m2s said:
Do the surgery and fix it now. No point in making it worse so he can play this year.

Agreed. Baldwin has been the offensive side leader for the last couple years at a time when that was not an easy thing to do. I am a huge Baldwin fan. Guy has developed into a premier receiver. (No, I don't point to Wilson as the leader. Never have.)

Losing him spells further doom for the season. Hoping others will step up.

chawx

Reaction score
Marshall, No E, and Jaron need to step it up. Definitely Reynolds is who I would call up if I was running the show.

massari

Reaction score
Free agent Jordan Matthews is expected to be healthy by October, if not sooner. Wonder if they sign him for the vet minimum as insurance for Baldwin for the rest of the season, unless Keenan Reynolds is ready to step up...

Jeremy Maclin is out there too.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
we play Dallas in two weeks, calling Dez Bryant...