SeabAss Shankowski

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I know he won the game with that 51 yarder...and I PROMISE I’m grateful...but he needs to get his shit together. Promptly. We really shouldn’t have even been in that position in the first place.
And seriously, we shouldn’t be dealing with shitty fg kickers for a 2nd straight year. Whoever it is scouting kickers needs to get fired tomorrow morning.

And back to Sebastian. Yeah, I don’t even like the look on his face...or the way his uniform wears him.

Tired of this mess.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
4 for 7 on the year isn't great but with that bad grass at Glendale we've seen our kickers struggle there the last few years-it can be difficult to get firm footing and placement. Not sure if that was the case today on the 38 yard miss but possible.

He's made 2 for 3 from 50+ this year. At 40 he's not like an ageless Vinatieri but he did make that 56 yarder 2 weeks ago. Let's see how he does back at home.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Raiders fan friend told me when the Seahawks signed him that Seabass would be great from 50+ yards out but would be massively unreliable between 35 and 45.

So far, so accurate.

Vesuve

Reaction score
uncle fester":muj2k4s2 said:
Raiders fan friend told me when the Seahawks signed him that Seabass would be great from 50+ yards out but would be massively unreliable between 35 and 45.

So far, so accurate.

And it's going to bite us.

I cannot think of any replacements or alternatives to him.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
What about that guy we cut in camp? I thought he was pretty even with Cbass or a little better. And he wasn't 80 years old, 350 lbs, and obviously in his last year in the NFL.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah Seabass is pretty much what we thought he was. Still shockingly good from 50 plus but the mainstream range seems to be an issue with him. Sigh. Can we not have a consistent kicker for crying out loud?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
What about that guy we cut in camp? I thought he was pretty even with Cbass or a little better. And he wasn't 80 years old, 350 lbs, and obviously in his last year in the NFL.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3d9rvqmf said:

He plays for the Jets and hasnt missed yet afaik.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Quite the conundrum with Seabass. Dudes range is limitless, however his accuracy is just so damn shaky.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3n0umknd said:
GeekHawk":3n0umknd said:

He plays for the Jets and hasnt missed yet afaik.
Jason Myers. He's 7-7 with a long of 55 and perfect on his XPs. And he's sitting on 18 TBs and 3 returns on his kickoffs. I was pulling for Myers during camp. It's a shame Pete went with Janikowski.

Msfann

Reaction score
uncle fester":35zo1xom said:

So far, so accurate.

A false start or two and we can get him into range!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's really interesting fester. One of my Raiders friends basically told me the same thing. "Get him at 50 plus and he'll nail em. Hold your breathe on the 40 yarders"

sutz

Reaction score
Msfann":3kp5j2hm said:
uncle fester":3kp5j2hm said:

So far, so accurate.

A false start or two and we can get him into range!
OK, now you're just messing with us.

: :laugh:

snackdaddy

Reaction score
I know you guys aren't happy with Janikowski. But the Rams are stuck with Sam Friggin Ficken. The dude has not shown he can hit a FG beyond 40 yards but he's shown he can miss one under 30. :shock:

If this game comes down to a field goal at the end you guys have the advantage.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
He makes the hard ones and wins the game but misses the easy ones. Not a good combo but so far he hasn't really cost us a game so I'll take Sea-Bass>Walsh.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, bad FG kicking is all over the league. It would be interesting to see the FG percentage thru 4 games league wide vs. previous years.

Sign37now

Reaction score
snackdaddy":89aybas8 said:
I know you guys aren't happy with Janikowski. But the Rams are stuck with Sam Friggin Ficken. The dude has not shown he can hit a FG beyond 40 yards but he's shown he can miss one under 30. :shock:

HA! Only if our field goal is worth 35 points!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sign37now":26bvrgl9 said:
snackdaddy":26bvrgl9 said:

HA! Only if our field goal is worth 35 points!

LOL, okay dammit, that made me laugh.

Latest posts