6 home and only 3 road games left

seabowl

Reaction score
For many teams this is a really good thing but for the Hawks it's huge. Time for the 12th man to warm up the vocal cords and let'er rip.

Do it for PGA!!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
seabowl":3am3w2o5 said:
For many teams this is a really good thing but for the Hawks it's huge. Time for the 12th man to warm up the vocal cords and let'er rip.

Do it for PGA!!!!

Why do we want to do it for Golf?

Paul Allen maybe, I respect what he has done enough to at least use his name.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
chris98251":12n8v47s said:
seabowl":12n8v47s said:

Do it for PGA!!!!

I guess the team doesn't respect him either with the PGA patch? Classy comment.

chris98251

Reaction score
seabowl":2uq3gois said:
chris98251":2uq3gois said:
seabowl":2uq3gois said:

Do it for PGA!!!!

There is a differnce between a patch and a whole block on a message board, stick by my statement. You want to be classy use the mans name not a acronym.

BuffaloHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2e8d0l5k said:
seabowl":2e8d0l5k said:
chris98251":2e8d0l5k said:
seabowl":2e8d0l5k said:

Do it for PGA!!!!

There is a differnce between a patch and a whole block on a message board, stick by my statement. You want to be classy use the mans name not a acronym.

Lol hilarious

Anyways.....

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
chris98251":euv9ou11 said:
seabowl":euv9ou11 said:
chris98251":euv9ou11 said:
seabowl":euv9ou11 said:

Do it for PGA!!!!

Perceive it as.you want but obviously (and.you.know it) no disrespect was meant.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
There some fans on this board that just work too hard at being the antagonist. Paul Allen, PGA, whatever. You have people working to rally the troops...and then there's comments from posters that aren't even on topic. God, there's days I hate this board.

He's excited about the fact that the team is playing well, has games at home, and we get this. Seriously get over yourself.

Reaction score
chris98251":244xhvf0 said:
seabowl":244xhvf0 said:
chris98251":244xhvf0 said:
seabowl":244xhvf0 said:

Do it for PGA!!!!

There's nothing classy about turning a topic which was well intenioned and positive into petty bickering, just so you have an excuse to get onto your high horse. What you wrote was embarassing and your intention, unlike the topic starter, was classless and egotistical.

Getting back on topic, I expect the support to be even greater than usual at the CLink. The 12s will be more passionate than at any point since the SB win.

chris98251

Reaction score
I considered respecting the mans name important.

Guess others don't and my horse was 18 hands when I had him BTW.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Home games are huge. Seahawks look pretty close in terms of talent to the Chargers, Packers, and Vikings (or at least the Seahawks coaching has elevated the talent to around that level). But getting those games at home gives the Seahawks an edge. Plus, three games remaining against the inept Cardinals and 49ers.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Key players staying healthy and coaches not trying to outsmart themselves and stick with what is working (see running the ball) and this can end up being a better year than a lot of us thought.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Was thinking about this all week. If we could just get to 4-3 and have 6 of 9 at home to finish it.....a real shot at the wild card.

xray

Reaction score
10-6 is now doable. The Panthers look like the tougher win than the Rams on the road. Green Bay exposed the Rams.IMO

xray

Reaction score
The Rams are slowly losing momentum . They won't go undefeated and they won't go the super bowl either. I think the Hawks hand them their 1st loss. Not dismissing the Hawks; but I feel the NFC contender for the SB will have to go through the Saints. IMO

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":7si43953 said:
Finally, someone recognizes that the Rams are not some automatic Super Bowl winner :lol:

Ask him what he thinks of Russell Wilson. :twisted: :3-1: :snack:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, this is the same site that had someone tell me that Matt was 10 times better than Russ ever has been. :stirthepot:

D

DomeHawk

For all of the meaningless stats posted around here, this one IS significant.

(I hope)