NFC Playoff Route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
OK OK I know all of this is far too premature, and it's 'one game at a time' and all that, but hell, we ain't the team! As fans we can get carried away and can look forward to the post-season.

From what I've seen recently, Seattle definitely gets at least 3 wins out of the remaining 5 games, which I figure should be sufficient for the 6th seed. Beat the Vikings at home in addition, and I believe we get the 5 seed. What I've got right now:

1) New Orleans Saints
2) LA Rams
3) Chicago Bears
4) Dallas Cowboys
5) Seattle Seahawks
6) Minnesota Vikings

Wildcard

Vikings beat Bears - I just don't trust Mitchell Trubisky. At all. Vikings on paper are stacked, suspect they will continue to get better as the season moves into December / Jan

Seahawks beat Cowboys [man would I love this, and listening to Skip Bayless whine about the refs / luck / dodgy kickers / bad coaching or whatever else he can find to blame]

Divisional

Vikings at New Orleans - fun shoot out in the Dome with the Saints winning, by 10.

Seattle at LA Rams - For a third time we play them close but can't get over the hump. Defense can't step up and make a play in the last 2 minutes. Wilson doesn't get a chance for last gasp heroics.

Conference

Rams at Saints - the Rams defense finally comes to play and upsets the apple cart by knocking the Saints off at home in a game of nearly 100 points with a turnover to clinch the game.

What say you, Seahawks universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.