One player who had a bad game that should pick up next week.

sutz

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin.

He had an off day today. I expect him to return to form next week.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I was trying to remember the last game I saw 2 balls bounce off Doug's hands and couldn't do it. Let alone 2 consecutive. Seems like a severe anomaly.

slateman77

Reaction score
Yea...Ya know it's a bad day when Dougie drops 2 in a row. That just means he'll be super focused against the cowgirls..!!

sc85sis

Reaction score
He got pretty banged up last week, and he’s been a super star for us for years now. He’s more than earned a pass for having an off day.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
sc85sis":2wtswv3i said:
He got pretty banged up last week, and he’s been a super star for us for years now. He’s more than earned a pass for having an off day.
Was not meant as 'ragging' on Doug. You're right. And I suspect he will bounce back strong. He usually does.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
falcongoggles":27gbbovo said:
Doug knows he had a bad game. I look for him to light it up in primetime on Saturday.
I woud hazard a guess and say nobody knows as well as Doug does. The man has pride.

sc85sis

Reaction score
sutz":lp3t3kzt said:
sc85sis":lp3t3kzt said:
Was not meant as 'ragging' on Doug. You're right. And I suspect he will bounce back strong. He usually does.
I didn’t think you were. Just commenting in general that Doug gets a pass because he’s Doug and has earned it. [emoji106]

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
sc85sis":3aliky4i said:
sutz":3aliky4i said:
sc85sis":3aliky4i said:
I didn’t think you were. Just commenting in general that Doug gets a pass because he’s Doug and has earned it. [emoji106]
In that we agree.