Dallas ROLL CALL

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m going to try this one more time.

If you are traveling to Dallas for the Wildcard playoff game, and you would be interested in a “meet up”,PLEASE post up.

There will be a couple of Seahawker Tailgate parties but I don’t have specific info.
My wife is working on that aspect.

I’d like to have enough beverages on hand that we could do a .Net “meet up”, even if it was for only a few minutes prior to migrating to one of the larger gatherings.

I have a PRIME parking spot in Lot #4
8b25964de21110af777b58cac467b0d5

I’ll be in my Jeep
D834b1a5811e7142d8aaa995cef7fbf3

I’ll be at the stadium early.
All are welcome to stop by BUT, if you would like a couple of beverages, I need an approximate head count.

I’m not begging, I’m offering.

Balls in your court.

Chawker

Reaction score
Hey pmedic, I love to do just that but, I only have a V6 and if I was get there in time I'd need a V8. LOL

Sorry, I could resist.

I wish I could make the trip but, health issues come first. Hope you can wrangle up a big possey to cheer our mighty Seahawks on to victory. Cheer Bud

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Surprisingly there is a good number of Hawk fans in Texas.

More than one chapter of the Seahawkers here.

No doubt there will be a good showing of 12s for the game.
e5570941a2796e12d4ae470d3ed7eec7.jpg
89d3d1b110e875441a991ea31fda8364.jpg

77b122880ac02dbd8389a0ec9a363441.jpg

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Inquiring for a friend, Pmedic, but is that a Cowboys symbol on your Jeep hood?!?!? I am--uh, "he" is--trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. . . are you just trying to go into enemy territory incognito?

Seriously, though: Double Tap - as in, shooting? Is it a Whiskey? The star looks military, so, I'd just love know. Sorry for my ignorance if the answer is obvious.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2vif214v said:
Inquiring for a friend, Pmedic, but is that a Cowboys symbol on your Jeep hood?!?!? I am--uh, "he" is--trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. . . are you just trying to go into enemy territory incognito?

Seriously, though: Double Tap - as in, shooting? Is it a Whiskey? The star looks military, so, I'd just love know. Sorry for my ignorance if the answer is obvious.

Ha.

Yea, I’m a “gun guy”, I do a lot of shooting.
I’m not a hunter per se, I used to hunt when I still lived in the NW but shortly after moving to Texas I gave up hunting, with the exception of occasionally killing nuisance ferrel hogs.
Hunting in Texas isn’t the same as what I grew up doing. Down here they sit in trees over a pile of corn waiting for Bambi to come and eat breakfast. That’s not hunting too me. You also have to pay some puke to hunt his land because Texas is something like 95% privately owned land.
Not my cup of tea.

I do however love my weapons/guns, I enjoy shooting.
I dabble in some “defensive pistol” and “3 gun” stuff.

Double Tap is a shooting term, and my Jeeps nickname. Naming your Jeep is fairly common in the “Jeep world”. The Star is a loose reference to the “invasion star”, linking back to WWII, also a fairly common “Jeep” thing.

Hope that helps with a little understanding.

GoHawks

Edit:
BTW, I also enjoy cooking, blues music, and walks on the beach @ sunset.

:{)

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":28jrkv0j said:
Uncle Si":28jrkv0j said:
Maybe try a "roll call" instead

You could have just fixed it for me.

Dam Otto correction
With some of the characters in here I thought it made complete sense.

I am sorry I will not be able to attend. I have been looking for a reason to go to Dallas for a vaca but timing is bad. Be Loud N Proud.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I was just in that area a few weeks ago. Took the kids to Six Flags. There appears to be a biker bar there where the waitresses, on some days, don't wear pants, just body paint. My wife didn't let me go into verify. Feel free to check it out and let me know.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":juy9358c said:
Ad Hawk":juy9358c said:

Ha.

Yea, I’m a “gun guy”, I do a lot of shooting.
I’m not a hunter per se, I used to hunt when I still lived in the NW but shortly after moving to Texas I gave up hunting, with the exception of occasionally killing nuisance ferrel hogs.
Hunting in Texas isn’t the same as what I grew up doing. Down here they sit in trees over a pile of corn waiting for Bambi to come and eat breakfast. That’s not hunting too me. You also have to pay some puke to hunt his land because Texas is something like 95% privately owned land.
Not my cup of tea.

I do however love my weapons/guns, I enjoy shooting.
I dabble in some “defensive pistol” and “3 gun” stuff.

Double Tap is a shooting term, and my Jeeps nickname. Naming your Jeep is fairly common in the “Jeep world”. The Star is a loose reference to the “invasion star”, linking back to WWII, also a fairly common “Jeep” thing.

Hope that helps with a little understanding.

GoHawks

Edit:
BTW, I also enjoy cooking, blues music, and walks on the beach @ sunset.

I appreciate the clarification; that's what I figured.

Coincidentally, I worked on my double-taps yesterday for a while with my XDs-9, and a couple friends and I put 500+rds of .22lr through several firearms targeting rimfire silhouettes and poppers. Fun stuff.

Sorry I won't be able to join you all down south. We'll be cheering right along with you!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sorry cannot resist..That "Sons of Seahawks" is pretty cool..A biker clan of Hawk fans?
Wish I could go down there ..It sounds awesome.

ddsny

Reaction score
Hey, I'm flying in for the game, arriving Friday afternoon - definitely keen for a meet up on Saturday. Just let me know time and place.

Going solo so keen to meet up with other 12s when I arrive!

I hear there is an event at Humperdinks bar on Friday night, and that the main Seahawks tailgates will be in Lot 11 on Saturday afternoon.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Just a heads up.

Looks like my parking pass is for
Row 21
Spot 48
In SILVER lot #4

I’ll be there early BUT, I have ZERO intentions of waiting around.

If nobody posts up so I can pre plan something, I’ll be headed to the bigger “Seahawker” event.

Actually that’s been my plan all along but I assumed (my bad) that we would have a few more making the trip.

I’d love to “meet up”, and my tickets are in sec 226 row 1 on the rail.

There it is, it is what it is.

Happy Trails
GoHawks.
964f4d7741e2269a59e8c1d1a16e0aa2.jpg

ddsny

Reaction score
pmedic...how early is early?

I am good to swing by and meet before heading over to the main tailgate.

Let me know.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
ddsny":3r4clpxq said:
pmedic...how early is early?

I am good to swing by and meet before heading over to the main tailgate.

Let me know.

It’s my understanding that they will allow people to start parking @ 2PM

My plan is to be parked as close to that as possible, I won’t however go earlier than that to wait in a line.

Shoot me a PM with your phone/contact info, and I’ll reciprocate.