Marshawn Lynch

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
In this loss, I completely forgot this was Lynch’s last game.

I love me some Beast Mode!

Thank you for coming back, Marshawn! Even if it was for 3 games.

Here’s to you, Legend!

I hope you find happiness wherever life takes you from here!

I hope one day Seattle retires you’re number and you are brought into the Ring of Honor and in the Hall of Fame!

Cheers!

Thank you, Marshawn!

Marshawn Lynch, forever!

nwHawk

Reaction score
Well said. Marshawn was a beast when we needed it most. Nice curtain call.

massari

Reaction score
Still a beast near the goal line.

Wouldn't mind bringing him back to try out next camp to see how he looks with a full off season to get in shape. He seems good for the locker room.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread ... Didn't we also sign Turbin? How many snaps did he get?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Needed more Homer outside runs. Takes nothing away from Lynch. He was all in and a great teammate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Was sure nice seeing him back although much of it was nostalgia. Seemed like from mic'd up vids he really was a leader on the sidelines. Glad he will finish his career as a seahawk.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2turu3bb said:
Not trying to hijack the thread ... Didn't we also sign Turbin? How many snaps did he get?
None...it was a wasted signing and wish we woulda went with someone who was game ready.

getnasty

Reaction score
Damn watching Marshawn makes you realize how good Carson is. You know Marshawn is still tough and runs hard but Carson look faster and finishes falling foward every time.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Marshawn at the podium...not sure wtf he is talking about...but hes talking. Takin care of money bodies and chicken? Classic Marshawn!

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Cyrus12":33tt6ef0 said:
Marshawn at the podium...not sure wtf he is talking about...but hes talking. Takin care of money bodies and chicken? Classic Marshawn!
Marshawn a different breed.

He can say or not say whatever he wants and it’s fine by me!

I sure wish he had 2 chips with us, he deserved it.

What could have been...

chris98251

Reaction score
Lynch was class, he was here to tell the young guys how to manage their careers, he went to the podium and was all class in his way. Not sure about the Chicken but can only think it was something positive, Mental, Physical and Financial,
he is way, way, smarter then he lets us see.

I would not mind him here as a short yardage back, his influence and ability to help this team is more then yards.

Penny, Carson and Prosise, Penny may be two years away from being what he was, Prosise is done here, I worry about Carson, hip injury and I think Bo Jackson, he also broke his ankle, he is not a thick guy that absorbs but one that needs to deliver to maintain his health.

As a fan I want to keep Carson, love his style and production, as a GM I have to think he makes his living with his legs and now has had two significant leg injuries, we can't trade him till he shows he is healthy, but I think we need to go back to the well and get another bell cow back.

Lynch would be a great asset to mentor whomever it is.

poly1274

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":eijwsvdt said:
poly1274":eijwsvdt said:
It was a mistake to re-sign him.
I beg to differ.

But please, explain.

Lynch wasn't suited to play, he was out of shape and just too fat.
I don't even know why he was playing against the 49ers but when he was in they all knew he was not gonna carry the ball.

3rd and 1 or 4th and 1, when Lynch got stuffed (should had kicked the field goal in the 2nd quarter with the niners).

Even in the end of the niners game, had we gone first and goal at the 1, if Lynch wasn't signed, do you really think we would had gotten penalized for delay of game?

In today's game we ran Lynch 3x . (8yards 1 yard no gain). Homer had what 3 touches? that's pretty bad.

poly1274

Reaction score
chris98251":2ytr7zjg said:
Lynch was class, he was here to tell the young guys how to manage their careers, he went to the podium and was all class in his way. Not sure about the Chicken but can only think it was something positive, Mental, Physical and Financial,
he is way, way, smarter then he lets us see.

I would not mind him here as a short yardage back, his influence and ability to help this team is more then yards.

Penny, Carson and Prosise, Penny may be two years away from being what he was, Prosise is done here, I worry about Carson, hip injury and I think Bo Jackson, he also broke his ankle, he is not a thick guy that absorbs but one that needs to deliver to maintain his health.

As a fan I want to keep Carson, love his style and production, as a GM I have to think he makes his living with his legs and now has had two significant leg injuries, we can't trade him till he shows he is healthy, but I think we need to go back to the well and get another bell cow back.

Lynch would be a great asset to mentor whomever it is.

Lynch would be great as a FB or just goal line only.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I love the Marshawn signing.
But Turbin? Schneider/Pete need to be questioned for these poor decisions.
Cyrus12":bjfjndca said:
joeseahawks":bjfjndca said:
None...it was a wasted signing and wish we woulda went with someone who was game ready.

evergreen

Reaction score
He was great! We were done three weeks ago. Lynch gave us hope and three playoff t

kf3339

Reaction score
With very little time to get in shape and ready for the NFL wars I thought he did really well! It isn't his fault the O-Line was a mess with injuries and bad play calling.

He got 3 rushing TD's in the playoffs which tells me he can still take it in when needed. If this is it I thank and wish him well going forward. But if he wants to come back I could see him being with this team next year as a part time RB and player-coach to the young guys. I don't know if he would do it, but be perfectly fine by me.

Whatever happens, THANK YOU MARSHAWN LYNCH! :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts