Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 rd and 15, 7:13 to go, down 10 pts ... what does Pete do?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • 3 rd and 15, 7:14 to go, down 2 scores.
    I believe Pete would have played it safer and trusted his defense to stop niners.
    KC has the better O-Line, of course, which made. Reid decision easier tol swim or sink with his best player swinging the bat.
    I wish Pete would develop this type of relationship with his best players: Russell right now. We don't want to rehash the lost SB.
    joeseahawks
    *The Prophet*

• Come on bro, give Pete a little more credit then that.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• It’s really quite simple. Pete says to Russ, “it’s go time, do your thing”!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

• On what yard line?
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran

• Pete would have sent in Fant as an eligible lineman, then sent DK and Lockett on deep routes, and kept everyone else in to block.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• If you're trying to say Pete is conservative then taking a shot on 3rd down is a terrible example. We do this multiple times per game just like every other NFL team. Taking shots on 4th down is a bigger deal with much stronger pros and much stronger cons.

Our last key conservative/aggressive decision occurred in the divisional game with 25 minutes remaining. We were trailing by 18, it was 4th and 1 on the 4, and Pete went for the 1st down rather than kicking the FG to make it a two score game. He also had a slightly conservative decision earlier in that game when he punted on 4th and 1 from his own 42 yard line.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

• OP, Dude, did you miss all those 3rd down 30 yard completions to Tyler Lockett and Doug Baldwin the last 8-ish years? Oh, but those came on 3rd and 3, not 3rd and 15 so they don't count. Not to mention that wheel route to Lynch, I think in the NFCCG of 2013. And who can forget 4th and 7 in that NFCCG?

I swear, Russell throws deep a TON on 3rd and makeable, and probably has phenomenal numbers on those throws.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

• He probably burns a time out . :D
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Gotta be honest, THAT made me laugh ^^^^
    Great coach, horrific at time management.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information