LIGHT 'EM UP Tonight Boys!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
THIS is the game we make a true statement.

The media NFC darling 49ers just came off a waxing at home to the Giants. All the idiots at ESPN no doubt think the 49ers will be fired up and make the Seahawks look like the second-rate team they want them so bad to be.

PUNCH THOSE PLAYERS IN THE MOUTH FROM THE START OF THE GAME TO THE LAST PLAY!!

Tonight, for the first time for ME personally this year...

Will tell me just how good this team really is, and can be.

blue 22

Reaction score
I agree. this game will show us what these seahawks are truly made of. heres to a good game! Cheers! :thirishdrinkers:

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want this win to be so dominating that Hawks fans need a cigarette when it's all said and done.

Starrman44

Reaction score
One thing that I think is being overlooked is that this D feels like it didn't play up to its standards last game. I think they are going to come out playing angry. You could almost make a case for them feeling like they got blew out. They left a lot of plays on the field. I hope Thomas gets a pick-6 and I hope that Chancellor makes a big play.

Offense just needs to keep improving.

A win would be so sweeeeet!!

Largent80

Reaction score
49ers are REALLY going to be pissed when they see a fired up Hawk team take it to them.

rastahawk

Reaction score
I just want it to be a one sided blowout (in our favor) so I don't have any anxiety or heart attacks. Just a simple big lead from start to end. Lame I know but it keeps me healthy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
rastahawk":24xqhhgo said:
I just want it to be a one sided blowout (in our favor) so I don't have any anxiety or heart attacks. Just a simple big lead from start to end. Lame I know but it keeps me healthy.

The Hawks don't seem to be capable of this type of game. Other than Dallas, they're just not happy unless they're causing massive heart attacks on the last drive or play.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":13bi57yr said:
rastahawk":13bi57yr said:

The Hawks don't seem to be capable of this type of game. Other than Dallas, they're just not happy unless they're causing massive heart attacks on the last drive or play.

Or, it could be they're starting a rookie at QB. A QB who's progressed, along with the passing attack, every week.