Michigan will DESTROY the Huskies tonight

Welshers2

Reaction score
In keeping with tradition, every pick I have made about UW all year has been wrong. So before you guys come and flame me think about actually thanking me. If I pick UW to win this game they will lose. If they win you will all come say "eat crow" as always but you actually don't understand I'm selflessly taking this for the team. My pick today is directly correlated with the result of the game.

With that said, Michigan is going to run UW off the field tonight. Bigger, faster, better, stronger. Superior coaching. Harbaugh's last game at UM. As a guy who has been going to UW games for 30 years I pray I am wrong, but UW can't play with this team.

That is all.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Michigan is a better all around team. They don't have the receivers or q.b., but it's old fashioned, Midwest, smash mouth running, good lines, and physicalality. I bought the Husky Koo-aid and bet on WA to cover.

UW's defense is average. The secondary isn't very good minus Mohammed. As much as I can't stand Lake, I'd take him back as secondary coach in a second. He developed a lot of NFL dudes. But hey...the team was 4-8 and lost to ___ing Little Sky two years ago, so I'm not going to complain too much.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Again, 1 score game, for MUCH of the game. I know damn well UW could beat them. That game wasn't close to what the score showed.
But, people will believe what they want. I'm a proud Husky fan no matter what. 21 straight wins, a couple bowl wins, pac-12 title and 3-0 vs. Whoregon. 25-3 record the last 2 seasons. That's pretty damn impressive. And before Monday, they were 10-0 vs. ranked teams during that 21 game winning streak.