What if we have to play the Rams in a do or die game without

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Sherman (suspension), Browner (suspension) and lets say Thurmond is still injured.

Wow.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If Thurmond and/or Trufant can't go this weekend, then my guess is both would be back for the Rams game. Carroll said they're both doing much better. Add in Guy and I think we'll manage.

Obviously not ideal but should be good enough to beat a Rams team ready to go on vacation.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Well, then it would be a macthup of young inexperienced corners against a below average QB and below average WRs (except for Amendola who just may be the very definition of average).

OP
OP
VancitySeahawk

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":3dcitoh7 said:
Well, then it would be a macthup of young inexperienced corners against a below average QB and below average WRs (except for Amendola who just may be the very definition of average).

Bradford is not below average anymore. And the young Rams WRs have been making plays all year.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Rams didn't exactly light it up against the first time. They did not score an offensive touchdown . . . they had one big connection to Givens, but other than that they scored on excessively long field goals and a trick special teams play.

At C Link, with the playoffs on the line and our raucuous crowd helping our pass rushers - the loss of all of the above is marginalized. And the Lambies have not won in Seattle since, what -- 2004??

I ain't worried.

kobebryant

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":3v0u0pcw said:
kobebryant":3v0u0pcw said:

Bradford is not below average anymore. And the young Rams WRs have been making plays all year.

I guess we have different standards for what we consider quality play, and its okay to disagree. But Bradford is the 20th ranked QB, considering that at any time there are 32 starting qbs that puts him at "below average".

Lets consider that at any time there is, give or take a few, 64 starting WRs in the NFL, Amendola is 56th in receiving yardage - that puts him at below average for a starter, but I will give him credit for games missed and past production and grant him average. Everyone else falls below average, just as I said.

But lets lot not let numbers get in the way of a fun topic, so I'll start working with conjecture: the Hawks are gonna pump those guys regardless of who is playing CB - Kevin Hobbs, Shaunard Harts, Jimmy Williams - it doesn't matter.

Jac

Reaction score
At this point, I think Wilson is our only true "make or break" player (and even there, Flynn's a nice backup). I feel like every other position can be schemed around with backups. Unfortunately, this is just a self-imposed commonplace injury situation that teams deal with.

MrCarey

Reaction score
What happened in the last games don't matter. We lost to the same team we blew out 58-0.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
STL is a team I think we could just outscore in order to compensate for a dinged up D. Play our normal D and let our O pick up the slack. Im pretty comfortable getting in a shoot-out with them.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm with Abs here and want to add that I'd wager our guys are still stinging from the embarrassement of how we allowed them to win that game.

:les:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
We straight up beat them with offense. I think we would have to. That would be a pretty scary scenario, lets hope it doesnt come to that

sc85sis

Reaction score
Although the odds are against us, let's not assume Sherman will be suspended before he's had his appeal.