Trickery.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I want some tomorrow.

No, not the kind that bad teams have to resort to for cheap points against superior opponents. I'm talking about intuitive, calculated tactics against a powerful enemy opponent they don't see coming for any advantage we can muster in addition to what our talented players can already bring. Anything extra that keeps the 49ers off their feet and guessing is a very good thing my friends.

I'm not even sure what that trickery would be. A fake punt has been done and they may watch for it. They've certainly seen the passes from Lynch to Russell, to Russell to Tate/Rice, et al...

I want something that NONE OF US has seen this year. Completely throw them -- and us -- of guard.

Fake FG? Perhaps. How about Wilson wildcat with Russ as receiver, Flynn at QB?

I'm not above trickery to help seal the victory tomorrow, plus it makes the 12th Man go apeshit all the more, especially if successful.

Come on Pete! Let it all hang out!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Double reverse pass with Rice throwing to Wilson streaking down the sideline for a TD.

Or.

Fumblerooski with Moffitt picking up the ball and running around the end.

Konzobird

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree. Not only to keep the 49ers guessing, confused and off-balance but to capitalize on the emotion of the game, to take full advantage of the crazy energy of the 12th man.

Playing sound fundamental football with pristine execution is critical, but to play conservative and to just not lose does not do the 12th man's passion justice, or this talented team. I don't think I speak for just myself when I say: I want this game very, very badly, for so many different reasons.

This team, to me, is taking on the identity of who we are and what we want to to see as Seahawk fans. The constant underdogs with a drive so strong to overcome the doubters we will not be denied, competitors who refuse to quit for anything, a positive and outside the box coaching staff and front office that are getting the last laugh on all the narrow minded, yapping pundits..... I could go on and on..... but no need. This game is huge. Trickerate the crap outta them. GO HAWKS!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Not just trickery, but trickeration!

Whatever the hell that is

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":33z6ef5k said:
I want some tomorrow.

No, not the kind that bad teams have to resort to for cheap points against superior opponents. I'm talking about intuitive, calculated tactics against a powerful enemy opponent they don't see coming for any advantage we can muster in addition to what our talented players can already bring. Anything extra that keeps the 49ers off their feet and guessing is a very good thing my friends.

I'm not even sure what that trickery would be. A fake punt has been done and they may watch for it. They've certainly seen the passes from Lynch to Russell, to Russell to Tate/Rice, et al...

I want something that NONE OF US has seen this year. Completely throw them -- and us -- of guard.

I'm not above trickery to help seal the victory tomorrow, plus it makes the 12th Man go apeshit all the more, especially if successful.

What I want is for Pete to run across the field and kick Hardballs in the Harbaugh, :thfight7: then run back to his side of the field and give Him a double thumbs up :th2thumbs: , I'm pretty sure that THAT would catch him off guard.

I doubt he'd expect that maneuver eh? :16: :16: :16:

Eastcoast9erfan

Reaction score
Somehow i doubt either team will try something too crazy, unless a team is up big. I think both teams will be on the lookout for the basic stuff; fake punts FGs, onside kicks. Both teams have done it recently and will be on the lookout. I think the weather also factors in. Speaking of which, any good local weather sites? I hate weather.com. Will be fun to see something though. Make it and your a genius, mess it up and look like a fool.

Chapman

Reaction score
I vote for strategery as well.
Are we finally passed the wide reciever screens?
God I hope so.
I would love to see Mike Rob fling one for a touchdown to Marshawn, that would be awesome.
(sorry for the god reference, please don't tell Roland)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HEY!!, I know!!, let's put a guy with a tranqualizer gun in the rafters, and every time the Whiners hike the ball, the sniper shoots Kaepernick in the kniks, and he fumbles the ball, eh?!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Konzobird":3kp6qf63 said:
I wholeheartedly agree. Not only to keep the 49ers guessing, confused and off-balance but to capitalize on the emotion of the game, to take full advantage of the crazy energy of the 12th man.

Playing sound fundamental football with pristine execution is critical, but to play conservative and to just not lose does not do the 12th man's passion justice, or this talented team. I don't think I speak for just myself when I say: I want this game very, very badly, for so many different reasons.

This team, to me, is taking on the identity of who we are and what we want to to see as Seahawk fans. The constant underdogs with a drive so strong to overcome the doubters we will not be denied, competitors who refuse to quit for anything, a positive and outside the box coaching staff and front office that are getting the last laugh on all the narrow minded, yapping pundits..... I could go on and on..... but no need. This game is huge. Trickerate the crap outta them. GO HAWKS!

Indeed!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Eastcoast9erfan":3gd0ij7p said:
I think the weather also factors in. Speaking of which, any good local weather sites? I hate weather.com. Will be fun to see something though. Make it and your a genius, mess it up and look like a fool.

Tomorrow is supposed to mirror today's weather. Low 40's, showers at times, partly cloudy other times. Not a washout by any means.

Rain won't be a factor tomorrow. It may get wet, but no down pours.

Seafan

Reaction score
Aros":f5ecdmj9 said:
I want some tomorrow.

A "Wildcat" play is a direct snap to a RB and is the most over-hyped, over-rated, worthless play. If the Hawks want to run the ball they should just run the read option or hand it off with MRob blocking for Lynch. Both of those would be much more productive than a Wildcat.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2ah16fd5 said:
HEY!!, I know!!, let's put a guy with a tranqualizer gun in the rafters, and every time the Whiners hike the ball, the sniper shoots Kaepernick in the kniks, and he fumbles the ball, eh?!!

Or you can just put him under center...

sherman123

Reaction score
you ever notice how wilson always runs to the opp side afer handing it to lynch, i could see them doing that and then having lynch passing to wilson as he is almost always by himself over there

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"Statue of Liberty!!!"

(I don't know what that means but I've always wanted the Seahawks to run it.)

grizbob

Reaction score
As long as the trick isn't on me I'm all for it :th2thumbs: :180670:

NoChops

Reaction score
I've got it.. remember the "fan man"??

You are gonna have to take one for the team here Aros...RC a plane into the 9rs huddle!