If we have a home playoff game

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Who would you like see raise the flag? There are so many I would love to see. Krieg or Largent would be cool. Maybe Hass or Shaun,,,the original Curt Warner. I think Joe Jurevicius would be kind of cool. A one year Seahawker and a linchpin to the 05 season. Maybe the great Ken Easley.

jhball

Reaction score
No chance in hell, but ill play.

In a perfect world id say Hass. But big walt is a close second.

Axx

Reaction score
if the stars align and we play VIkings for the NFC championship game in Seattle, we should get Matt Hasslebeck to raise the flag

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I'd take a miracle to get a home game, but I'd love to see Big Walt for sure. Kennedy maybe, since it was his year in the HOF. Hass still plays for the opposition. Can't say we'd bring him in to raise the flag until he's safely retired.

Or we could work him in next year when the Flaming Thumbtacks come to town.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Sherman's lawyer would be priceless, I can picture the steam coming out of goodell's ears

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
SNDavidson":un3iu6nj said:
Sherman's lawyer would be priceless, I can picture the steam coming out of goodell's ears

The first comment was funny but I laughed out loud at this one.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Big Walt already has, but I'd love him again; however even more than him right now, I think I'd want Hasselbeck even more.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Hass is under contract with Tennessee isn't he? Holmgren isn't under contract with anybody now, that's the main reason I suggested him, because I'm sure he'll be employed again right after the Super Bowl and won't be able to do it again until he gets fired from his next job in 3-4 years. If you really want to see the fans go crazy, have Ruskell up there with his goblet of Diet Coke. At least he'd get a reaction. :)

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
MrCarey":2useyizu said:
RG3 should do it.

That would actually be quite awesome. Precedence for having a player currently employed by the Seahawks do it, but hey, especially if he wins Rookie of the Year honors, it would certainly be an electrifying event. He'd have won two playoff games on the road against quality opponents, and cemented himself into Seahawks history as a ROOKIE!

Gifted1

Reaction score
Would love to see Gary Payton or Shawn Kemp raise the flag!

grizbob

Reaction score
Todd Breda, damn hope I didn't misspell his last name :mrgreen: