7 of 9 CBS "experts" pick Seahawks to beat Redskins

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I do not see this as encouraging. I thought we call them mediots for good reason??

drdiags

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3j5a4zl0 said:
I do not see this as encouraging. I thought we call them mediots for good reason??

More like mindless drones. They are just jumping on the bandwagon to keep from being called out.

Shock2k

Reaction score
I know it's disorienting, but there is actuall belief in our team in the general media. It's going to take a lot of inter-personal work to make the transition. Makers Mark helps.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1h9msmsz said:

The pick is a no-brainer. ;)

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Prisco already said something on Twitter about how the Seahawks would be one and done in the playoffs, so he has to stick to his guns

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
Dont get me started on Prisco. That guy is a Redskins hater. If you arent the Patriots or the Cowboys, he hates you.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Do not enjoy this. Much rather have the "nobody believes in us" card. I truly believe it is a real thing in today's pro sports.

kearly

Reaction score
I fully respect the Redskins. If they beat us, power to them. RG3 is one of my favorite non-Seahawks players and I've always thought Shanahan was a hell of a coach. And while Dan Snyder isn't the savviest owner in pro-sports, his heart is in the right place. I bet the Cardinals wish they had an owner like him.

And if RG3 was healthy, I'd be worried. But he's not, and his penchant for screen passes and running plays right to Seattle's strength on defense. Morris is great, but he's the kind of back Seattle has contained this season. I have never in my whole life felt more confident going into a playoff game, despite the fact that this is on the road. Again, no knock on the Redskins, but you almost couldn't ask for a better situation in round 1.

I think the entire sports world is finally starting to realize that something very special is going on with this Seahawk team right now, and more than a few non-Seahawks prognosticators are starting to predict the Seahawks going all the way. I think that expert panel reflects that. Anything can happen in one football game, but Seattle's sense of destiny is as strong as any team in the NFL right now, even if they have to go on the road to fulfill it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have decided over the years that the media picks mean nothing on Sunday, EVER and especially in the playoffs.

I like the confidence and all that, but we know how this team is playing and as long as they play that way and don't make a bunch of mistakes, they can beat any team in the field of playoff participants. We don't need those ass-clowns to tell us anything.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Love how one expert picks the Redskins to win straight up.. then takes the Seahawks against the spread where Seattle is FAVORED to win. :lol:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
The hawks looked like crap on Sunday. ZERO pass rush. Add to that the human sieve that is JR sweezy and I'm nervous as all get out about this match up.

Rainger

Reaction score
I am happy prisco picked against us that almost ensures a win but I hate the rest of the media shit jumping on. I am superstitious and I do not want media support! especailly east coast media. That is a foreboding of diaster. We R good enough to win the SB THIS year. Please media hate on us.

cesame

Reaction score
It's going to take an elite passing attack to beat the Seahawks imo. That obviously wouldn't be the Redskins.

I feel really good about this game.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1pl2u3m7 said:
The hawks looked like crap on Sunday. ZERO pass rush. Add to that the human sieve that is JR sweezy and I'm nervous as all get out about this match up.

Thou shall not speak of this on this forum. Stealing from another poster, "the brain trust" will tell you that the Rams were just an awesome team with the best coach in the NFC West and that we will steamroll over everyone else. I am not saying the Hawks are trash, or going to lose, but I'm tempering my enthusiasm after seeing the performance last week.

I'm encouraged by the fact that the hawks won, but now I add in the 90k+ at FedEx field, east coast trip and road game bug and I'm trying to brace my expectations.