Seahawks advance to "Sweet 16" in uniform contest

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Currently leading NO with a chance to match up next round with GB or SF. Get your votes in!
    gtcotcakya
    NET Rookie

• So, who actually has the best uniforms in the NFL right now? I honestly think the Seahawks do. They can be ugly under the microscope, but from a distance all the weird, crazy, ill-conceived "artsy" ideas somehow blend together and it works.

I like Arizona's uniforms, even though they are very plain. Red and white go well together, and the Cards do it way better than the Chiefs. Always loved the Raiders unis. Patriots have a good color scheme. Some of the more recent Bills uniforms have been pretty good.

I'd be a bit ticked if the Packers won (they are a high seed). Great team, great history, blah uniforms.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• nfl.com polls?

no way...so some niner trollbot will at the last second give an additional 10,000,000 votes and they (nfl.com) will let it happen?

no bueno.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• kearly wrote:So, who actually has the best uniforms in the NFL right now? I honestly think the Seahawks do. They can be ugly under the microscope, but from a distance all the weird, crazy, ill-conceived "artsy" ideas somehow blend together and it works.

I like Arizona's uniforms, even though they are very plain. Red and white go well together, and the Cards do it way better than the Chiefs. Always loved the Raiders unis. Patriots have a good color scheme. Some of the more recent Bills uniforms have been pretty good.

I'd be a bit ticked if the Packers won (they are a high seed). Great team, great history, blah uniforms.

...and the GB cheerleaders are loaned-out from the local high-schools...
    "God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• Just voted and the Hawks have 15,000+ to the Saints 8400 or so. Keep voting sports fans!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• Not a big fan of the black tights effect on the Saints and Ravens unis
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• kearly wrote:So, who actually has the best uniforms in the NFL right now? I honestly think the Seahawks do. They can be ugly under the microscope, but from a distance all the weird, crazy, ill-conceived "artsy" ideas somehow blend together and it works.

I've always had a weird love for the Raiders uniforms.

Plus their AFL throwbacks are pretty cool IMO

3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• It's hilarious that we are in the sweet 16 of all time while when the voting last year on the Nike uni's had us in something like the bottom 3 in the league. Funny how winning changes the look of a uniform lol

If you're a PlayStation fan, check out and support my PlayStation forum: Team PlayStation
    nIdahoSeahawk
    NET Rookie

• How do you "submit" your vote?

I can make a green check, but don't see a button to lock my choice in.
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• HoustonHawk82 wrote:How do you "submit" your vote?

You have to click on the link to the video in the box of the pair you're voting for. It'll register your vote automatically.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• I like the black AZ unis but ours are obviously the best of all time and forever...what I wanna know is how did the panthers 2012 blue alternates make it into the throwback bracket instead of our proud stoic Native Hawk???
    Last edited by dunceface on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Throwdown wrote:
    kearly wrote:So, who actually has the best uniforms in the NFL right now? I honestly think the Seahawks do. They can be ugly under the microscope, but from a distance all the weird, crazy, ill-conceived "artsy" ideas somehow blend together and it works.

I've always had a weird love for the Raiders uniforms.

Plus their AFL throwbacks are pretty cool IMO

You know a uniform has been done right when the team colors become a nickname. I've always hated the Raiders (as a fan from the AFC West era)...but the NFL is a cooler place when the Raiders are a good team. When they're good, that uniform actually looks intimidating out on the field. They've been inept for so long, it's hard to remember.
    Jac
    NET Veteran

• PlinytheCenter wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:How do you "submit" your vote?

You have to click on the link to the video in the box of the pair you're voting for. It'll register your vote automatically.

Thanks.
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• voted...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Nice. Need to get passed these chuds.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• Everyone vote us up from every device you have, every day. We cannot lose to the 49ers!
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• i think its helping us that nobody can picture a 49ers uniform anymore without thinking about colin kaepernik wearing nothing but a dolphins hat.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

• Voted.
    The niners color combo is one of the worst in the league they are getting by on nostalgia factor alone...sparkly gold pants? CMON SON!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Why am I not surprised about who we're up against now? Its just one more thing between these two teams this offseason.
    Erebus
    NET Veteran

• Seahawks now up by about 8000 votes over the sad looking uniforms of yesteryear.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• Hawknballs wrote:i think its helping us that nobody can picture a 49ers uniform anymore without thinking about colin kaepernik wearing nothing but a dolphins hat.

Come on, man. The dude was just trying to match his underwear. Everyone knows you look a fool if the hat don't match your boxers.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• Sarlacc83 wrote:Seahawks now up by about 8000 votes over the sad looking uniforms of yesteryear.

I actually think the 49ers uniforms look good. Not great, but good. I approve of the shameless mockery towards them, though. ;)
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Pretty sure the Raiders will win it all (and I'm OK with that since their uniforms are classic and awesome), but it will be nice to have the best uniforms in NFC history, anyway.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• the seahawks are now up by 20,040.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:Seahawks now up by about 8000 votes over the sad looking uniforms of yesteryear.

I actually think the 49ers uniforms look good. Not great, but good. I approve of the shameless mockery towards them, though. ;)

The only Niners uniform I have ever liked, even before the realignment was the throwbacks they used in 94. Liked the white pants way more than the gold looking ones, especially the ones with the big stripe.

Just never liked their colors or something. I didn't even like the font in the end zone they had in the stick back then. They were an awesome football team, but their unis were bleh...
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Seahawks now up by 25,711. Vote early, vote often!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• It appears that we are slaying this dragon handily.

Nice.
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• Final 8 now and we're leading the 9ers by almost double

If you're a PlayStation fan, check out and support my PlayStation forum: Team PlayStation
    nIdahoSeahawk
    NET Rookie

• Any and all victories are good against the evil empire. Smile
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• I just checked and the 'Hawks are up 42,000 to 6. Wait, the Niners just scored seven more votes in garbage time.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Apparently the 9er's uniforms just aren't "SNAPPY" enough for their own fans to vote for. Maybe a sideline cardigan would have helped.

"Everyone hath a plan... until they get punthed in the fathe." -- Mike Tython on the 2014 Theattle Theahawkth.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

• LawlessHawk wrote:Apparently the 9er's uniforms just aren't "SNAPPY" enough for their own fans to vote for. Maybe a sideline cardigan would have helped.

A flowing, sparkling, gold ascot.

Any reason to wear an ascot is a good reason.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• 400WattHPSHawk wrote:I just checked and the 'Hawks are up 42,000 to 6. Wait, the Niners just scored seven more votes in garbage time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• Well, looks like some d-bag 49ers fan is abusing the voting. We had more than double the votes of the 49ers just 18 hours ago, and now the 49ers are in the lead by 6,000 votes. Man, that is annoying.

Everyone start abusing this crap to put us back in the lead.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• 400WattHPSHawk wrote:I just checked and the 'Hawks are up 42,000 to 6. Wait, the Niners just scored seven more votes in garbage time.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Many of us didn't realize it was going on until the last two days, then the call to arms was made.

It could have gone either way to be honest. Your uniforms have improved a lot since the silver helmet.
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie

• Comeinpeace wrote:
    400WattHPSHawk wrote:I just checked and the 'Hawks are up 42,000 to 6. Wait, the Niners just scored seven more votes in garbage time.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Many of us didn't realize it was going on until the last two days, then the call to arms was made.

It could have gone either way to be honest. Your uniforms have improved a lot since the silver helmet.

And yours have remained one of the worst color combos EVER
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• dunceface wrote:And yours have remained one of the worst color combos EVER

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Myself, along with the majority of the population feels differently, so we'll agree to disagree on that one. As long as I have been alive, the 49ers uniform has been consistently looked upon as one of the better ones. At the end of the day all that matters is how you feel about your teams colors and not about how other people view it.

I really like the Seahawk uniform and I've liked some of the ones that Nike has come up with for the 49ers (can't find the damn pic), but we probably won't be switching. Not much has changed, as far as colors go, but sometimes change isn't good.
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie

• As Smoke would say 'glitterpants'
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• We got jobbed. Niners won by bot voting. A**holes.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information