Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8
Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Re: Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8
Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:40 pm
  • We're kicking their ass... I was led to believe that everyone outside of Seattle hated our new unis.... hmmmmmm.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:54 pm
  • SE174 wrote:We're kicking their ass... I was led to believe that everyone outside of Seattle hated our new unis.... hmmmmmm.

Especially considering how before last season they were ranked in the bottom 5 in the league

If you're a PlayStation fan, check out and support my PlayStation forum: Team PlayStation
    nIdahoSeahawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 pm
  • SE174 wrote:We're kicking their ass... I was led to believe that everyone outside of Seattle hated our new unis.... hmmmmmm.

I seem to remember after the new unis were unveiled a very positive reaction from players around the league on their twitter accounts.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 pm
  • Looks like the Niners have someone scripting for them. Right now, they're gaining 75 votes every 15 seconds or so.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm
  • So people actually like the Ravens' uniform? Really? That logo looks like a third grader drew it in art class.
    halps80
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:58 pm
  • volsunghawk wrote:Looks like the Niners have someone scripting for them. Right now, they're gaining 75 votes every 15 seconds or so.

What'd you expect? They're the silicon valley 49'ers...
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:04 pm
  • Jamaal Charles was on Dave Damasheks podcast a week or two ago and when he was asked..... he said the Seahawks were the best. Poor Dave can't wrap his head around that. :)
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm
  • Man that sucks, someone is totally cheating on this, we were leading by 25,000+ when I went to work, and we are only up by less than 10,000 now. Bastards can't win, I hate those guys.
    It's about damn time TEZ is in the HOF
    tacomahawk
    NET Starter

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:08 am
  • Some 49er fan jerkoff is abusing it. Everyone vote us up repeatedly from every device you have!
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 am
  • I have a really hard time believing all these 49er votes coming from NO WHERE are legit. Someone is definitely using some type of script to spam votes.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:25 am
  • Definitely... we were destroying them and now they're leading.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:38 am
  • I'm pretty sure whoever runs the polls will see it, whoever did that is a loser though.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:45 am
  • I just spun up 4 virtual machines that are all doing automated voting approximately once every 3 seconds each, so I'm spamming Seahawks votes at a combined rate of around one vote per 0.75 seconds; or 4,500 votes per hour. If these clowns are going to do it, then damned straight, I am too.

The NFL needs to have its software developers build in protection against multiple votes from the same IP address in short time frames. Until they do, I'm going to cheese this crap; it pisses me off watching 49ers fans do it. I would far prefer completely legitimate voting across the board.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 am
  • I like the hawks unis but they may as well hand this to the Chargers (unless something crooked is going on like some have suggested). Over the years when asked most people liked the powder blue the best.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 am
  • Ok, I'm getting really annoyed. I'm submitting more than 1 vote per second, and the 49ers are STILL pulling further ahead. At 5 in the freaking morning. Somebody help me out, here. Rock, put some server capacity at your work towards this. :devil:
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:03 am
  • Ok, I took this mofo to a new level. I'm running 8 virtual machines that are all voting about once every 3-4 seconds.

I beg and implore everyone that reads this to just keep voting by hand as often as you can throughout the day for our beloved Seahawks uniforms to beat the 49ers.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:16 am
  • Just got back within 12k of the 49ers vote count. But they've still got some automated stuff going on, since the margin is only closing incrementally.

volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:19 am
  • I'm hoping that whatever douchebag 49ers fan is doing so much automated voting, he has to stop during the day because he's using company servers to do it. We'll win if that's the case, or if someone else steps up with me to do additional automated voting. Otherwise, we're sunk. :(
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:21 am
  • Maybe not... I posted that previous note when we had JUST gotten to within 12k.

We're now 11.8k behind. This may be possible.

volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 am
  • Just voted but we are still 11000+ behind.

c'mon folks!
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 am
  • I love how intense everyone is about this poll.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:45 am
  • jkitsune wrote:I love how intense everyone is about this poll.

It's because of who we're up against in this round, IMO.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:08 am
  • This is awesome. Get those MF's Roland! LOL
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 am
  • blue 22 wrote:This is awesome. Get those MF's Roland! LOL

Working on it. I just got a major piece of help from another forum member; we should be able to get this by the time voting closes at the end of the day.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 am
  • So this vote is rigged then?

We where up by 20k last night, now we are down by that much?

I call bull.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I'm hoping that whatever douchebag 49ers fan is doing so much automated voting, he has to stop during the day because he's using company servers to do it. We'll win if that's the case, or if someone else steps up with me to do additional automated voting. Otherwise, we're sunk. :(

Tell me how.

I'm off in three hours, and have a best of a PC at home, and have access to our servers here at work.
    Last edited by DericLee on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    blue 22 wrote:This is awesome. Get those MF's Roland! LOL

Working on it. I just got a major piece of help from another forum member; we should be able to get this by the time voting closes at the end of the day.

Good luck.

I'm doing what I can from work, but we're down by 14k now. Seems the 49ers jackholes have picked up their pace again.

volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:01 am
  • DericLee wrote:I'm off in three hours, and have a best of a PC at home, and have access to our servers here at work.

If you're prepared to do this, reply and say so.

Do you have access to Hyper-V? Go to Control Panel, then Programs & Features, then Turn Windows Features On or Off. If it's in there, make sure it and its sub-options are checked. Open Hyper-V from your start menu, and click the Action menu, then click Virtual Switch Manager. Select New Virtual Network Switch, make sure the type is External, and click Create Virtual Switch. Then on the next screen, make sure your correct network adapter is selected under the External network option, and hit Apply.

You're now ready to import a virtual machine into Hyper-V. If you want to do the stuff I just listed, you'll need to download the virtual machine image I'm using (I can give you a link) and I can give you further instructions via PM. There's a little bit of work involved, but it's not bad.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:11 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    DericLee wrote:I'm off in three hours, and have a best of a PC at home, and have access to our servers here at work.

Do you have access to Hyper-V? Go to Control Panel, then Programs & Features, then Turn Windows Features On or Off. If it's in there, make sure it and its sub-options are checked. Open Hyper-V from your start menu, and click the Action menu, then click Virtual Switch Manager. Select New Virtual Network Switch, make sure the type is External, and click Create Virtual Switch. Then on the next screen, make sure your correct network adapter is selected under the External network option, and hit Apply.

You're now ready to import a virtual machine into Hyper-V. If you want to do the stuff I just listed, you'll need to download the virtual machine image I'm using (I can give you a link) and I can give you further instructions via PM. There's a little bit of work involved, but it's not bad.

No Hyper-V on machine already.

Downloading it(Hyper-V Server 2012) now.

Go ahead and pm me the link.

A questions too, what limits the amount of virtual servers I can run? Hardware or bandwith or both?
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:20 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    DericLee wrote:I'm off in three hours, and have a best of a PC at home, and have access to our servers here at work.

Damn it Roland, I'm a mechanic not a computer geek!
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 am
  • You guys are taking the rivalry to another level. Paul Allen is proud of you guys.
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Damn it Roland, I'm a mechanic not a computer geek!

I'm a computer geek and this is new territory for me. So don't feel too bad. :)

Hyper-V downloaded, but it's an ISO and I have no discs, so now I'm downloading some mounting software.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:32 am
  • 140,000!

woohoo!

I'm finding if you click on the matchup, hit the check, then F5, it's letting me vote multiple times.
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 am
  • Niners are getting more votes per second then we are.....
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 am
  • Unleash the kraken!
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 am
  • DericLee wrote:Go ahead and pm me the link.

A questions too, what limits the amount of virtual servers I can run? Hardware or bandwith or both?

Due to how often these are refreshing the page, most likely your bandwidth. Whatever bottleneck you hit first is your limit, essentially. If you don't have an SSD as your main hard drive, then that will be your bottleneck. I'm practically using all of my 35 megabit Fios Internet connection with 8 VMs running. I'm going to forward you the same instructions I typed for another forum member. Feel free to ask questions if you get hung up somewhere.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    DericLee wrote:Go ahead and pm me the link.

Due to how often these are refreshing the page, most likely your bandwidth. Whatever bottleneck you hit first is your limit, essentially. If you don't have an SSD as your main hard drive, then that will be your bottleneck. I'm practically using all of my 35 megabit Fios Internet connection with 8 VMs running. I'm going to forward you the same instructions I typed for another forum member. Feel free to ask questions if you get hung up somewhere.

I have 50megabit service at home(crap T1 here at work), and am running an Sammy SSD as my primary drive.

Got the PM, thanks!, should have it set up here shortly at work, and then once again when I get home.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 am
  • Nice. Voting ends at 6pm PST tonight, just FYI.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 am
  • Hahaha, love it.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:20 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Nice. Voting ends at 6pm PST tonight, just FYI.

Off in an hour and a half. ;)
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am
  • Nothing about that whole thing is legit

The Niners fans are cheating, we're cheating

It's pretty much come down to who's cheating the best

Meh, it's all really useless anyhow
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 am
  • Yeah, Niners seem to have the edge on the virtual machines, they are slowly pulling away.

We all know who really won, they wouldn't have stood a chance had the site tracked IP's for votes.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:34 am
  • Jesus, they're still pulling further ahead. I want to stab whoever's behind this in the eye, for real. (Ultimately, NFL.com's fault.)
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:40 am
  • 17,000 behind now...

Bastages.
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:40 am
  • DericLee wrote:Yeah, Niners seem to have the edge on the virtual machines, they are slowly pulling away.

We all know who really won, they wouldn't have stood a chance had the site tracked IP's for votes.

Just out of curiosity...how do you know the initial Seahawk lead wasn't built on cheating?

I actually like the new 'hawk uniforms, but come on man....lets not talk about "who really won" after I'm seeing what's happeneing here in this very thread. LOL.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    DericLee wrote:Yeah, Niners seem to have the edge on the virtual machines, they are slowly pulling away.

Just out of curiosity...how do you know the initial Seahawk lead wasn't built on cheating?

I actually like the new 'hawk uniforms, but come on man....lets not talk about "who really won" after I'm seeing what's happeneing here in this very thread. LOL.

Seemed to me that the earlier brackets where tracking IP's, every time I went to the page before the final 8 my vote was already logged.

This time it isn't.

My thinking is that last night people caught on that they where no longer tracking IP's, and that is when the cheating started.

went from 20k down to 20k up over night?

Sorry you duds are lame, at least you guys will win something this year :)
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:46 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:Just out of curiosity...how do you know the initial Seahawk lead wasn't built on cheating?

Very simple. The votes for the first several days for BOTH teams were only being accrued at a rate of 10,000-20,000 per day, for an entire 24-hour period. Starting yesterday, 49ers votes started flooding in and right now, they are going in at a rate of several tens of thousands per hour.

There is no way that is legitimate. It's impossible.

Several of us are cheating for the Seahawks, and the 49ers are STILL pulling ahead exponentially. What, you think there are THAT many bandwagon 49ers fans around the world putting in a vote? Give me a break.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am
  • DericLee wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    DericLee wrote:Yeah, Niners seem to have the edge on the virtual machines, they are slowly pulling away.

Seemed to me that the earlier brackets where tracking IP's, every time I went to the page before the final 8 my vote was already logged.

This time it isn't.

My thinking is that last night people caught on that they where no longer tracking IP's, and that is when the cheating started.

went from 20k down to 20k up over night?

Sorry you duds are lame, at least you guys will win something this year :)

Um....My point is how do you know the initial 20K lead wasn't rigged? After winning fiarly handily in every round, It seemed odd to me that Seattle was winning by a 2-1 margin yesterday when most of the people I know can't stand Seattles uniforms. I like them BTW...so not making a comment on the uniform itself. Just sayin the initial lead seemed fishy.

BTW...as for virual machines and such, the Ravens have over 200K votes and are beating the Raiders who have about 130K...so roughly the same number of total votes.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information