It's time to watch Beastquake again

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Over 1 million views.
[youtube]xSZdntRnQVg[/youtube]

pmedic920

Reaction score
Here is a view from up in the stands. Poor quality but the fans are awesome. This guy does some cool vids. Not sure of his name but I'm sure some of y'all will know him when he pans to self.
Any way was a run for the ages, should go down in history as a top 5, no doubt about it.
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIKUs-YS ... ata_player

Sent from my iPhone

BlueThunder

Reaction score
pmedic920":k29uargu said:
This guy does some cool vids. Not sure of his name but I'm sure some of y'all will know him when he pans to self.

He went by Psychobabbler here and he used to post these vids regularly but I think the NFL jumped his shit, unfortunately. I always looked forward to his vids.

253hawk

Reaction score
I like this one, even if it's mostly just audio. All you can make out is Tom Hammond for a second before all hell breaks loose.

It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to know there's Seahawks bars like this across the country. :179417:

Culver City, CA
[youtube]J_uQ--KrAic[/youtube]

And the Colts react:
[youtube]AhPXgKNwZc4[/youtube]

shawnsim

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1wppzep5 said:
pmedic920":1wppzep5 said:
This guy does some cool vids. Not sure of his name but I'm sure some of y'all will know him when he pans to self.

He went by Psychobabbler here and he used to post these vids regularly but I think the NFL jumped his shit, unfortunately. I always looked forward to his vids.

Nope. He got snapped up by Seahawks.com. Go there and search for 12th fan view. The search list is short so make sure you input the game you want. Every home game is available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKZMU87tgHE

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pmedic920":26aid8e9 said:
Here is a view from up in the stands. Poor quality but the fans are awesome. This guy does some cool vids. Not sure of his name but I'm sure some of y'all will know him when he pans to self.
Any way was a run for the ages, should go down in history as a top 5, no doubt about it.
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIKUs-YS ... ata_player

Sent from my iPhone
That's Pyschobabler (Chuck) of 12th Man View fame he's a regular at Seahawk Blue.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Great game. But I kind of feel people (non-seahawks fans) dont give credit to Hasselbeck's play in this game. He had four TD, he was the true reason why we won this game.

Also who from that game is still on the Seahawks? Ryan, Okung, Thomas, Unger, Lynch and...?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sweet, my video has cracked a million views. 8)

Saints fans, can you put a word in Brees' ear to give us another play worthy of the entire NFL watching for another three years? Thanks. :lol:

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Since that game, a player has been fined for doing the crotch grab, the saints were unfairly persecuted by an angry mob, Tracey Porter went to the Raiders for witness protection, Tarvaris Jackson arrived, left, and came back, and the final 3 years of Pete and John's 4 year plan have made Seattle the current Super Bowl favorite in Vegas.

And everyone wanted Hawk fans to apologize for being a 7-9 playoff team? pffft.