Welcome to Seattle...

Anguish

Reaction score
It's beginning to look a lot like Seattle December football around here. Got in last night, and it's not disappointing. Cold, windy, and wet!

8a2uta6y.jpg

Largent80

Reaction score
It is the Home Stretch, and time to see if our large stones remain large.

Go Hawks !!!!!!

Subzero717

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":3oqyc3ip said:
CALIHAWK1":3oqyc3ip said:
This weather makes me happy.
WHAT. I beg to differ Cali. We all know your true rainy colors.

That where you're wrong my friend. Seahawk home games I fiend for overcast and precipitation. I actually think we haven't played as well as we do at home because of it. The only game weve had Seattle weather was SF and that wasnt really typical with the lightning and all that mumbo jumbo. In June, yes the rain can eff off and go away.

chris98251

Reaction score
What are you talking about, thats a partly cloudy with sun breaks Seattle day.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I've heard all kinds of forecasts, but the latest one was a low of 31 degrees and a 10-20 mph wind shifting to out of the North at around 3 pm. Wind chills anywhere from 28-25 degrees.

Bundle up Hawk fans !

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Looks pretty normal for mid winter. Winter is a little early this year. Fall was this year as well. Supposedly we in for a colder winter this year so we'll see.

JonRud

Reaction score
I was downtown yesterday have never seen so many people wearing Hawks gear. Way too many Saints fans walking around though.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
JonRud":3kakyazw said:
I was downtown yesterday have never seen so many people wearing Hawks gear. Way too many Saints fans walking around though.

That's because no one ran over them running from the cops in their Blue and Green Bravado Gauntlet.

12thMode

Reaction score
I am so pumped, I can not wait for tonight. This will be my first MNF game and my wife's first regular season game. I am telling my wife that it is going to be at least 20 times louder than it was when she went to the Raiders pre season game with me.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Hawks46":6osnmaji said:
I've heard all kinds of forecasts, but the latest one was a low of 31 degrees and a 10-20 mph wind shifting to out of the North at around 3 pm. Wind chills anywhere from 28-25 degrees.

Bundle up Hawk fans !

Sorry, but that isn't even close. The latest forecast directly from weather.com has game time temp at 39 degrees with 0% chance of precipitation and max wind speed of 4 mph throughout the game.

Here is a picture just taken from the field:

BagFAmiIMAA60 J

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
LOL at taking a picture of your car. Just in case we didn't believe you that it was cold, wet and windy here.

CANHawk

Reaction score
It's a hella nice day in Vancouver FWIW.

Good. I don't want the talking heads to be able to use weather as an excuse...

Hawks46

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1n27nhqs said:
Hawks46":1n27nhqs said:

Bundle up Hawk fans !

Sorry, but that isn't even close. The latest forecast directly from weather.com has game time temp at 39 degrees with 0% chance of precipitation and max wind speed of 4 mph throughout the game.

Here is a picture just taken from the field:

BagFAmiIMAA60 J

Good luck with that brotha. Weather.com isn't always that accurate and they can't nail the Pac NW for anything. I used the local weather (not usually much better) and NOAA. Tell you what, they rarely get the wind thing wrong, since we don't get a lot of winds up here, it's not as hard to predict.

I live in Portland and it averages 4-5 degrees warmer down here than in Seattle. It's 1:30 pm and 41 degrees right now. Yes, it's 2.5 hours away, but that usually only affects precipitation and local winds. When you have a front this size coming in, it usually effects all of Western WA and Western OR similarly.

And no, Guido, I'm not arguing the bad weather because I think we'll need it. You keep fighting local folks that it won't be windy and cold. Are you thinking ya'll will need it ? You worried about Brees' record of 2-6 in sub 40 degree games bro ?

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Hawks46":22aax6ad said:
Good luck with that brotha. Weather.com isn't always that accurate and they can't nail the Pac NW for anything. I used the local weather (not usually much better) and NOAA. Tell you what, they rarely get the wind thing wrong, since we don't get a lot of winds up here, it's not as hard to predict.

I live in Portland and it averages 4-5 degrees warmer down here than in Seattle. It's 1:30 pm and 41 degrees right now. Yes, it's 2.5 hours away, but that usually only affects precipitation and local winds. When you have a front this size coming in, it usually effects all of Western WA and Western OR similarly.

And no, Guido, I'm not arguing the bad weather because I think we'll need it. You keep fighting local folks that it won't be windy and cold. Are you thinking ya'll will need it ? You worried about Brees' record of 2-6 in sub 40 degree games bro ?

No. I am not worried at all about 2-6 in sub 40 degree games. It is all about cause and effect. There are so many other factors involved in those eight games beyond a Mendoza line of 40 degrees. How many of those games were on the road? ALL teams have more difficulty on the road. How many of those game were against teams that were clearly far better? How many of those games involved high winds that are known to play havoc with all passing QB's? There are far too many other factors to project what some of you are attempting to project.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Safe to say that all dome teams play better in a dome.
Doesnt mean the Saints can't come in and win outdoors in Seattle in primetime.
Hawks need to bring their A game regardless of the elements.

Latest posts