How I KNOW we wont lose at home in playoffs

seahawksny

Reaction score
Had a crazy dream the other night ( before Giant game with Niner loss lingering)

I dreampt Hawks were playing at home in prime time. and we were wearing ......Get This!!

WHITE JERSEYS AT HOME- WITH HUSKY GOLD HELMETS, and no surprise.......We Lost

I think this this means one of two things-

1) I cant stand the gazillion uniform combos the Dawgs have worn this year and continue to be a mediocre 8-4 or close to it.

2) I know the Hawks have NEVER worn white at home- which means WE ONLY WEAR BLUE AT HOME- AND NOBODY BEATS US AT HOME.

Thats only explanation i can think of

GO HAWKS!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Everyone knows we are not sharp in all whites. In the Russell Wilson era, we have our worst record in the all whites, I'd put money on it. I am not a fan of that combo. I will say I think the white on blue pant looks pretty sweet.

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
Would we be the visiting team when we reach the Superbowl and if we are we better not wear the white on white. Now if we do wear that combo and win, well then it would all of a sudden become my favorite.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1dkqsbwe said:
Everyone knows we are not sharp in all whites. In the Russell Wilson era, we have our worst record in the all whites, I'd put money on it. I am not a fan of that combo. I will say I think the white on blue pant looks pretty sweet.

Incorrect
We are 0-3 in the white top and gray pants era where we lost to all three division rivals on road last year.

All whites last year? Last year we only wore them once in reg season season. Against chicago and won. Playoffs?'both games were all white so that makes them 2-2 last season.

This year? 1-2 winning in st louis and losing in Indy and sand san fran.

So while we are 3-4 in the all white, we are 0-3 in white/gray

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
seahawksny":2ulrrevq said:
KARAVARUS":2ulrrevq said:

Incorrect
We are 0-3 in the white top and gray pants era where we lost to all three division rivals on road last year.

All whites last year? Last year we only wore them once in reg season season. Against chicago and won. Playoffs?'both games were all white so that makes them 2-2 last season.

Correction....2-1 all whites last season so our total record is 3-3.. Stilll better than 0-3 in the white /grey which I dont know why they ever wore in first place as there is no gray in white jersey so it doesn't even blend well.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I was going to say something sarcastic about dream prognostication, but it's been a long time since someone posted about it.

Also, your dream means that you don't know what the Seahawks wear.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
seahawksny":2l3c45wp said:
seahawksny":2l3c45wp said:
KARAVARUS":2l3c45wp said:

Incorrect

Correction....2-1 all whites last season so our total record is 3-3.. Stilll better than 0-3 in the white /grey which I dont know why they ever wore in first place as there is no gray in white jersey so it doesn't even blend well.

Main point being, we look and play like shit in light uniforms, the exception being all gray.

A

Anonymous

seahawksny":2hpc67la said:
Had a crazy dream the other night ( before Giant game with Niner loss lingering)

I dreampt Hawks were playing at home in prime time. and we were wearing ......Get This!!

WHITE JERSEYS AT HOME- WITH HUSKY GOLD HELMETS, and no surprise.......We Lost

I think this this means one of two things-

1) I cant stand the gazillion uniform combos the Dawgs have worn this year and continue to be a mediocre 8-4 or close to it.

2) I know the Hawks have NEVER worn white at home- which means WE ONLY WEAR BLUE AT HOME- AND NOBODY BEATS US AT HOME.

Thats only explanation i can think of

GO HAWKS!

You, Sir, are not allowed to sleep, ever again.