Amazingly awesome Hauschka/Lynch Tweet

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Shawn Lynch ‏@MoneyLynch 3m
This is Steven Hauschka and I'm tweeting from Marshawn's account. Please vote me into the pro bowl.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Looks like Marshawn left his phone laying around, or something. That's great.

253hawk

Reaction score
Lynch and Hausckha would be the best buddy-cop TV show ever.

Seeker

Reaction score
645_1387354729.jpg

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I like to think of those two as buddies, such an odd-couple. Makes me laugh. :lol:

But yea either way, hilarious tweet!

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
This is precisely the kind of stuff that makes me glad as hell that we do not have a Dez Bryant type personality on this team. No poison pills, just a whole bunch of guys who get it, and get along with one another! I was a little fearful and (I presume) Pete must have agreed that TO was going to be that guy. One bullet dodged.

HansGruber

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3allack3 said:
HawkWow":3allack3 said:
I would trade Harvin for Bryant in a New York second.

I'd trade Harvin and Turbin for Josh Gordon in a second.

Only problem is, when he decides to smoke some legal WA greenery, he won't have the excuse Browner did, and we'd have another WR out for a full season.

I'd trade Harvin for those draft picks back, or DeAndre Hopkins.

Maxman186

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 1h
@mutsackcraig and you are.... offense? Great work with the video! #sportsfriends

HawkWow

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1foq0pra said:
HawkWow":1foq0pra said:
I would trade Harvin for Bryant in a New York second.

I'd trade Harvin and Turbin for Josh Gordon in a second.

As would I. I'm not a huge Dez fan, to say the least, but if given the choice between Dez and Harvin? One can only imagine the numbers Wilson and Bryant would be putting up, while improving the numbers of every other target on the team as well. The good news is the one thing we've learned about this FO is they are not gun shy. They likely have something big in their sites right now.

I too would go with Hopkins, Hans. He's going to see some pro-bowls (if the Texans can resolve their issue at QB).

But considering his lower draft spot (and price tag), I'm probably most bummed on missing out on Keenan Allen.

Latest posts