This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Just wanted to get this up soon 'cause nobody here wants to read that Cardinals crap.

Hey Rams... Enjoy your stay at the CLink. It ain't gonna be pretty. We'll be in full-on playoff mode now, and you don't have the #1 rushing defense like the Cards... Good luck to ya! Gonna be ugly!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Clan Ram

http://www.clanram.com/forums/forum.php

Real Rams Fans

http://www.realramsfans.com/index.php

Ram Rule

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/

Rams on Demand

http://ramsondemand.com/

Newspaper Forum

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... d49071cf16

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Zorn76

Reaction score
As usual, thanks for all your work on these links.

And, yea, I'm ready for St. Louis already.

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks BT, even though I don't go to rivals' boards, your efforts are much appreciated :th2thumbs:

A true Blue asset to .net :mrgreen:

Stlrams55

Reaction score
Why are you all so cocky? You beat the Rams by 1 yard this WITH A BACKUP QB. By the way, Wilson has been sacked 20 times the last 3 games against STL.

Go Rams!!!

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Stlrams55":9exhifgm said:
Why are you all so cocky? You beat the Rams by 1 yard this WITH A BACKUP QB. By the way, Wilson has been sacked 20 times the last 3 games against STL.

Go Rams!!!

Rams: 5-3 at home, 2-5 on the road

But really, you think people here are being cocky? Have you read other threads here?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Stlrams55":1tdqtzb9 said:

Go Rams!!!

And we were playing without both our starting tackles or our starting center last game. Now you'll be playing us at pretty much full strength. Plus we're getting Thurmond back. We'll be ready for ya. You guys aren't the vastly improved Cardinals. The Cards just might beat the 49ers in AZ. Add to that that this will be the first "must-win" game for us, so it's Playoff time... And we'll be in playoff mode. Not good for the Rams. Sorry.

(and yeah, I know it's not "technically" a must-win. But that's the way I'M looking at it).

RedAlice

Reaction score
Dang! I was hoping to comment before the cocky we-won-two-games-so-we-turn-into-&(%# Rams' fans showed up. I see I am too late already.

No matter what happens next week: hats off and huge respect to this Seahawk team and the fans I've enjoyed posting with here.

Rams cannot win this SB. So, I am rooting for you to win it. This Seahawk team is special, is talented, is fun to watch, is easy to root for, is so many things that are great about football.

I am also hoping the Rams beat you next week, as I always want the Rams to win and it is impossible not to want that.

Last year's game was fun. I watched it at a bar with a table full of strangers who were Hawk fans. I remember how shocked they were when you were not up by a bunch first quarter. You had just wasted teams three games in a row by 20 or 30 or something. Everyone was suddenly so sad, I was like, you can still win, it's ok. Smile.

Zorn76

Reaction score
Vpk0718":oqqiivcj said:
Stlrams55":oqqiivcj said:

Go Rams!!!

Rams: 5-3 at home, 2-5 on the road

But really, you think people here are being cocky? Have you read other threads here?

A win is a win.
And we'll beat the Rams again.

RedAlice

Reaction score
A win is a win.
And we'll beat the Rams again.

A win is a win is a win.

Hawks 2 Rams 1 in our last 3. Matters not.

This week, the only week that matters this week: Hawks WIN means HFA. Rams win means we are going to rock next year and .....

I'm excited to see what our respective boys do. This is football.

NINEster

Reaction score
RedAlice":15zr3950 said:
Dang! I was hoping to comment before the cocky we-won-two-games-so-we-turn-into-&(%# Rams' fans showed up. I see I am too late already.

No matter what happens next week: hats off and huge respect to this Seahawk team and the fans I've enjoyed posting with here.

Rams cannot win this SB. So, I am rooting for you to win it. This Seahawk team is special, is talented, is fun to watch, is easy to root for, is so many things that are great about football.

I am also hoping the Rams beat you next week, as I always want the Rams to win and it is impossible not to want that.

Last year's game was fun. I watched it at a bar with a table full of strangers who were Hawk fans. I remember how shocked they were when you were not up by a bunch first quarter. You had just wasted teams three games in a row by 20 or 30 or something. Everyone was suddenly so sad, I was like, you can still win, it's ok. Smile.

LOL.

The modern NFL is such an any given Sunday league....instead of being nervous for games 2-3 times a year in the distant past, now it's pretty much every week. You saw what happened in Candlestick last night.....perfect example.

Seahawk fans had a little run of blowouts including against SF twice and it skewed perception to how good the team really is....an unbeatable juggernaut, like watching any good team play vs. the Bucs in the '90s.....a guaranteed double digit win if there ever was such a thing.

Should be an interesting few weeks to follow.

BTW Alice, if you want to gift the Seahawks an SB trophy perhaps the Rams should lay down this week to ensure HFA for them. ;)

RedAlice

Reaction score
BTW Alice, if you want to gift the Seahawks an SB trophy perhaps the Rams should lay down this week to ensure HFA for them. ;)[/quote]

You missed some of my comments. I always root for the Rams to win.

And I certainly hope the Seahawks win the SB and you don't.

Brahn

Reaction score
How come whenever I see Clan Ram, my mind tells me it is really Clam Ram. Now that is a site I could visit frequently.

RedAlice

Reaction score
You really want to mix up "clams" and those midwest or mid-florida out-of-shape never-look-hot-in-a-swimsuit posters? EWWW.

Brahn

Reaction score
RedAlice":2z4usfgy said:
You really want to mix up "clams" and those midwest or mid-florida out-of-shape never-look-hot-in-a-swimsuit posters? EWWW.

How do you know they never look hot unless you were peeping for yourself; And further more how dare you only allow yourself to be the pervert, I'm sorry I thought this was America.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Brahn":38q80gly said:
RedAlice":38q80gly said:

How do you know they never look hot unless you were peeping for yourself; And further more how dare you only allow yourself to be the pervert, I'm sorry I thought this was America.

what? avenger has shared his pics. in a swimsuit? haha. that was my miami comment.

I've been to the midwest, um to "st. louis" to see a game. that is my midwest comment.

I live in san diego and if you want to make fun of me for liking to see hot bodies, ok. I still say, as I did: midwest or inland florida bodies: not a fun thing to mix up with "clams"

florida coast, now there we have some yummy clams

morgulon1

Reaction score
From Real Rams Fans:
I became a diehard Rams fan back in '03 when I was 13 so the Seahags by far have been the team I've always hated the most inside and outside of our division. For years they were the only ones who posed a threat to us in our division. Had so many heartbreaking losses against them. Their fans are god awful too. One of the worst in the league. Their a bunch of arrogant, self-entitled d-bag's. Hated Hasslebeck's and Alexander's guts too. Now with Carroll their even worse than they were back then. I don't know what I would do if the Seahags made it to the SB or even worse, won it. Oh Jesus...

This is some funny stuff. Funny and ironic that this guy's avatar is the dead singer from Seattle's Alice in Chains.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
morgulon1":3uml9h45 said:
From Real Rams Fans:
I became a diehard Rams fan back in '03 when I was 13 so the Seahags by far have been the team I've always hated the most inside and outside of our division. For years they were the only ones who posed a threat to us in our division. Had so many heartbreaking losses against them. Their fans are god awful too. One of the worst in the league. Their a bunch of arrogant, self-entitled d-bag's. Hated Hasslebeck's and Alexander's guts too. Now with Carroll their even worse than they were back then. I don't know what I would do if the Seahags made it to the SB or even worse, won it. Oh Jesus...

This is some funny stuff. Funny and ironic that this guy's avatar is the dead singer from Seattle's Alice in Chains.

After reading this post, it makes me want to take the prize all that much more, just for him. If we do, I'm gonna be looking for his posts over there. What was his user name so we can all send our wishes the day after? I know he'd really like that...