Gratz...

Marvin49

Reaction score
I had hoped it would go differently, but gratz on the hard earned NFC West and #1 Seed in the NFC. Here's hoping we see you in the NFC Championship.

Nobody can say a damn thing about winning an easy division either. 42-22 was the record for the division. That's nuts.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thanks, and let me say that the Rams are scary as hell on defense and when you get your qb back, you'll probably be in the playoffs as well next
year.

Laloosh

Reaction score
morgulon1":1sbnrgg0 said:
Thanks, and let me say that the Rams are scary as hell on defense and when you get your qb back, you'll probably be in the playoffs as well next
year.

:?:

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Seattle versus San Fran in the NFCCG is going to be I.N.S.A.N.E.

Two giant, no neck silverbacks with toaster-sized hands throwing crazy haymakers for all the bananas.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":24d4ect8 said:
morgulon1":24d4ect8 said:
year.

:?:

I think he was confused. :D

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":359a5ht4 said:
Seattle versus San Fran in the NFCCG is going to be I.N.S.A.N.E.

Two giant, no neck silverbacks with toaster-sized hands throwing crazy haymakers for all the bananas.

Ha, well said. :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Yeah, about the rams- they have the second overall pick in the upcoming draft and already have a top flight defense. The NFC West is gonna be ridiculous for years.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Congrats to the Seahawks! You were the best team tonight in many ways. And def deserved the win.

Hats off. And, I'm impressed with you.

Win the SB.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":6eyr2zpg said:
Congrats to the Seahawks! You were the best team tonight in many ways. And def deserved the win.

Hats off. And, I'm impressed with you.

Win the SB.

Thanks RedAlice,

We if our teams stay together have what the NFL dreams of, a tough balanced division that will bring ratings and advertising revenue in for the foreseeable future. As fans it will be hell on the message boards and during games due to sitting on the edge of our seats while watching our teams throw one haymaker after another at each other and last man standing takes all.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks Red. and thanks Marvin. We really do appreciate it. Have a happy new year.

Latest posts