Playoff Tickets hit my CC

rjdriver

Reaction score
I want Super Bowl tickets to hit my credit card.

I'm jealous of you season ticket holders. I love knowing you guys are there representing all if us.

Rainmaker

Reaction score
What's the method of delivery for playoff tickets? Mail, print, will call ???

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wish we could fit all 12's inside CLink.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Rainmaker":2bppzan8 said:
What's the method of delivery for playoff tickets? Mail, print, will call ???

We'll get an e-mail message next week once we know who we are playing and then we will print out the tickets ourselves. They don't mail out physical playoff tickets anymore. Which is kind of a shame if you ask me, but they didn't, so oh well. :D

kidhawk

Reaction score
One would think that they'd have the option of will call for the small percentage of the populous who either don't have a printer, or at least not an operational one.

StoneCold

Reaction score
I am so excited. I get to go to the game. It just so happens the 11th is my brothers birthday and he's taking me. I feel like it's my birthday. I'm buying him an official Russell Wilson jersey at the game as his present. Do you think there will be a shortage of RW jerseys? If so I'll get it taken care of before the game.

Go Hawks!

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
StoneCold":3vstqbsn said:
I am so excited. I get to go to the game. It just so happens the 11th is my brothers birthday and he's taking me. I feel like it's my birthday. I'm buying him an official Russell Wilson jersey at the game as his present. Do you think there will be a shortage of RW jerseys? If so I'll get it taken care of before the game.

Go Hawks!

id probably get it before hand. why take the risk they're sold out?