NFL gamepass for playoffs vs superbowl?

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Well... this is about how to best watch the seahawks so i didnt know where else to put it.

I have been able to watch every seahawk game / other nfl game for several years now through a .... LEGAL AND AUTHORIZED BY THE NFL ...television channel. The thing is though that the image quality of my....television... is rather poor, and i have decided that if the hawks reach the super bowl i have to watch it in HD on NFL gamepass.

My question is, is it possible to get gamepass for just one game (the super bowl)? I know that there is a "playoff package", but have not found anything about only super bowl.
and if it is possible to get gamepass for jus fro the super bowl, how big is the price difference? Im leaning towards getting gamepass for all of the playoffs, so there would have to be a significant discount if i go with just the super bowl.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Another question. How soon after the playoff games are finished are the replays available ? Do yo stream them or is there a way to download and play without a internet connection?

JonRud

Reaction score
The Super Bowl isn't televised live in Europe?

253hawk

Reaction score
His post makes a lot more sense if you substitute the ellipses for quotation marks.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
JonRud":2qa9mnjo said:

Yes but with swedish comentators since a few years so completely unwatchable+ i dont have a TV in my student room and would not be able to watch the hawks in the superbowl in a common student kitchen... :roll:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Too bad you cant get an AFN feed from Armed forces Network. They would probably be broadcasting it with the Fox commentators here or what channel has it.

Cirmman

Reaction score
Here in Brazil, SuperBowl is televised by ESPN. We have the option to change for english comentators but the brazilian comentators are very funny.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":246h4st5 said:
JonRud":246h4st5 said:

Yes but with swedish comentators since a few years so completely unwatchable+ i dont have a TV in my student room and would not be able to watch the hawks in the superbowl in a common student kitchen... :roll:

I think I've actually seen that channel a few times via a few p2p sites I watch the Hawks on. They commentate a lot more than American announcers and show less of the game, and they seem less knowledgable.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I think in the UK we get the best of both worlds (unless it's Phil Simms again this year, I suppose). Official commentary and studio analysts lead by a UK based American, Mike Carlson, who I think is gold. Great eye for the game and does good research, with a dry sense of humour. We is always joined by an ex or current player, some of whom are better than others. Past guests include Rod Woodson, Danny Amendola and Alex Smith. BBC is commercial free so no ads, which suits me just fine.

edit - just seen it's on channel 4 this year so although i suspect Carlson will still be involved, there will probably be commercials. boo hiss.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2mccdawx said:
Another question. How soon after the playoff games are finished are the replays available ? Do yo stream them or is there a way to download and play without a internet connection?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":1riwfbal said:
His post makes a lot more sense if you substitute the ellipses for quotation marks.

At least he used an ellipses and not a triple comma. That isn't even anything.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3optgpes said:
ImTheScientist":3optgpes said:

24 hours aftwr the finish of the game in the UK or immediately elsewhere.. They are streamed on demand with s toppages edited out.

Vetamur

Reaction score
The Playoff Gamepass is pro-rated, so if you buy it later it gets cheaper after each round of playoffs..so if you buy it just for the Superbowl it will be cheaper.

Usually the Superbowl is simo-broadcast with local and US audio available, check your subchannel..Ive watched in Japan, China, Thailand, Egypt, Dubai, Kuwait and Yemen..always in English. Because even if you speak the local language, non-US announcers for football never sound right.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
^^wow thank you SO MUCH for this i was just about to buy the playoff gamepass! So if i wait until the wildcard round is over, price will be cheaper? :D

(I was thinking i had to buy it now to squeeeze as many games as possible from the price... ;) )

Vetamur

Reaction score
If you only want the Superbowl you can wait until then and buy it and it will be much cheaper.

plyka

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":1g2kl46o said:
Well... this is about how to best watch the seahawks so i didnt know where else to put it.

I have been able to watch every seahawk game / other nfl game for several years now through a .... LEGAL AND AUTHORIZED BY THE NFL ...television channel. The thing is though that the image quality of my....television... is rather poor, and i have decided that if the hawks reach the super bowl i have to watch it in HD on NFL gamepass.

My question is, is it possible to get gamepass for just one game (the super bowl)? I know that there is a "playoff package", but have not found anything about only super bowl.
and if it is possible to get gamepass for jus fro the super bowl, how big is the price difference? Im leaning towards getting gamepass for all of the playoffs, so there would have to be a significant discount if i go with just the super bowl.

You should look to stream it via acestream. Very good product, depending on the stream it comes through HD quality. There will be tons of places where you can catch a stream. Although I'm not sure how legal it is in Sweden (or anywhere really). Although the superbowl is broadcast on one of the network channels (not cable) so it really should be legal to catch a free stream although I have no idea and Im not a lawyer.

253hawk

Reaction score
This won't help you any for the games airing on FOX, but I'll report back if I can find something.

NEW YORK (AP) — Every NFL playoff game will be streamed live online for the first time.

The league said Thursday that CBS and Fox would be providing live streams of their broadcasts this season. The Super Bowl and NBC's wild-card games were available online the last two seasons.

All the games will also be streamed on smartphones through Verizon's NFL Mobile app.

The games on CBS and NBC will be available online to any user through the networks' websites. For the games on Fox, fans must authenticate that they're a subscriber to a participating cable company through the Fox Sports Go app or website.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Just pay for the entire year of game pass. It gets a bit slow in the offseason and you can always get your Seahawks fix by watching every game over again. It's only $39.99 now and you get EVERY game from this season and can even go back a few years and watch memorable games over again (Beastquake anyone?). You get all this access til July 31st.