Seahawks are a young team.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Young teams sometimes get jittery and don't play as well as they normally would. They'll be better next week.

Our only "problem" that I saw was RT. Revolving door made for a lot of heat on Wilson. Wilson looked a bit quick to scramble out there today, but he's had a traumatic season. One play stood out where we had a WR wide open going deep and Wilson had a clear view of him, but took off running instead. I expect that will get better too.

Playoff wins do wonders for calming a young team down. Be it Carolina or SF next week, we'll bring it. I wanted it to be Carolina, but now I'm thinking just for the hate factor alone, if it was SF our Hawks would be hyper focused and bring their A game.

ariel9302

Reaction score
i disagree to some extent. the offense looks the same that it has for quite some time unfortunately. the playcalls are horrendous as ever. i didn't see playoff jitters as much as i saw a terrible offensive showing again. maybe percy harvin getting killed 77 times today like he's south park's kenny led to today's absolute falloff in the 2nd half.