I apologize for ever doubting harvin's toughness

Seeker

Reaction score
They were CLEARLY targeting him and he still tried to make it on the field.
That guy is grittier than I thought.

w00t

Reaction score
i really hope he's okay.. He's definitely a FACTOR

The Outfield

Reaction score
Somewhat worried that he'll start getting cautious when trying to make the big plays. Scumbag Saints.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The guy had the heart of a lion out there. I actually think the coaches need to address him seeking contact i.e. the sideline catch where it was clear he needed to go out of bounds and he tried his best to bounce off of guys.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
He shouldn't came back after the first hit. Not only was it a killer helmet to helmet, his body whip lashed his head right into the ground.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
People doubting that he would be a factor just haven't watched him play. He's a HUGE factor.

Let's just hope he's okay for the N F C CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man it feels good to say that!!!! hahahahah.

A

Anonymous

Where is that crow....cause I need to cook that sumbitch up and get to eaten'! Percy had some big balls after taking that first shot. Clearly they were head hunting him today.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He is only a factor when he is on the field and he hasn't been on it enough or even at all in crunch time. I know its not his fault but it is a fact. He did show us that he does have some toughness by coming back and I d expect him to play next game if the league permits it but I still don't believe we can count on his participation long term. Maybe we have to make room for Rice on next seasons roster after all.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
brimsalabim":4wxm47ac said:
He is only a factor when he is on the field and he hasn't been on it enough or even at all in crunch time.

14 wins to 3 losses without Harvin's "crunch" time.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":271t4mw0 said:
brimsalabim":271t4mw0 said:
He is only a factor when he is on the field and he hasn't been on it enough or even at all in crunch time.

This. Give the credit where it belongs, not to a player that has had now after today's game SIX touches in the last 15 months. How was he a factor in today's game? He had 4 touches for 30 total yards. You have a team full of far greater players.

Will I

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":56e6dgqg said:
Pandion Haliaetus":56e6dgqg said:
brimsalabim":56e6dgqg said:

This. Give the credit where it belongs, not to a player that has had now after today's game SIX touches in the last 15 months. How was he a factor in today's game? He had 4 touches for 30 total yards. You have a team full of far greater players.

On lynch's first TD, he was the reason the safety hesitated getting there and let him score

Uncle Si

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3crmdq6m said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3crmdq6m said:
brimsalabim":3crmdq6m said:

The thread is about how tough he is...who gets credit for that? Lynch? Sherman?

Give it a rest already

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Blitzer88":35vyq31n said:
Just hope he can get back for next week. Offense needs him badly!

You don't need him at all. You can win it all without him. He has contributed basically nothing to your team since you picked him up. What is this love affair with a player who has never done anything for your team? I am sorry, but I just don't get it.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":85xcx30p said:
Blitzer88":85xcx30p said:
Just hope he can get back for next week. Offense needs him badly!

You don't need him at all. You can win it all without him. He has contributed basically nothing to your team since you picked him up. What is this love affair with a player who has never done anything for your team? I am sorry, but I just don't get it.
Too true, the man has done nothing all year long and fans are still saying this team needs him. I also think its hilarious that a thread is started about the toughness of a player that has played in two games all year and has never finished a game yet.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1pnnctw5 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":1pnnctw5 said:
brimsalabim":1pnnctw5 said:

Absolutely. BUT.....it still doesn't justify "hating" on the guy. The fact is; we are BETTER with him than without him. Period.

Anyone that says differently just doesn't understand the game and what having to account for a player like Harvin does to a defense. Look at the 1st half vs 2nd half stats. Lot's of variables yes....but Harvin is a huge plus for this offense.

OH>>>>> And we are in the NFCCG by the way. Anyone notice that? hahahaha.