Wow, did we lose?

kmedic

Reaction score
Cuz it sure sounds like it with all the negativity here. C'mon guys we just punched our ticket to the NFCCG! You think Drew Brees and company were just gonna lay an egg and crown us champs? It was a well earned hard fought victory. Let's all just relax a little and enjoy the moment!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Skip the posts with the negative titles and only read the positive ones. It works, really! :)

Seahawkx

Reaction score
gocougs789":1biciq6v said:
No but we will next week if our damn offense doesn't Show up

Thats right.. RW needs to go home to his wife, have fun, and stop making the game bigger than it is. He is a duel threat qb, trying to become something else.. Aint working. Holding the whole team back. These opponents are not even at the same level as us. There is potential to easly blowout everybody.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
We did not lose, but one can still voice their concerns about potential pitfalls that were witnessed during this game and the past 5-6 weeks.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Blitzer88":xkah249n said:
We did not lose, but one can still voice their concerns about potential pitfalls that were witnessed during this game and the past 5-6 weeks.

Careful. The Net jackals will eat you alive for anything but licking the teams butt.

kearly

Reaction score
It was a fugly game. Glad we won. Glad it's over.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2b343nde said:
Blitzer88":2b343nde said:

Careful. The Net jackals will eat you alive for anything but licking the teams butt.

They already have, have you seen my new .NET moniker?

Cartire

Reaction score
I'm perfect playing in pouring rain and strong winds. I get mad at anyone who's not perfect. :sarcasm_off:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
kearly":3naj7bpb said:
It was a fugly game. Glad we won. Glad it's over.

Only on the offensive side really.

The game definitely felt close at times, but I don't think it was ever really that close. Add up the obvious fumble that wasn't called, the picks that usually wouldn't be dropped, and the Saints' complete and total inability to move the ball until the 4th quarter, and I think it was a game that ended up looking much, much closer than it actually was. Really, save for Wilson, I thought the Hawks looked like the #1 seed in all facets.

12evanf

Reaction score
When we win the Super Bowl posters will complain that it wasn't a blowout and question RW and his sophomore slump.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
12evanf":171xeoqy said:
When we win the Super Bowl posters will complain that it wasn't a blowout and question RW and his sophomore slump.

Ummmmmm yep. If Russell doesn't win by 462 and have a passer rating of 6000 then eff him. He's worthless. I can't stand this team and how they are one game from the Super Bowl. Who do they think they are? They are total pretenders. Bevell should be working at IHOP calling out my pancake order.... NOT calling plays for a 14-3 NFL team. He SUCKS the big one. And the defense.... don't get me started on the defense..... they gave up so many yards today!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should be ashamed of themselves and never play football again cause they are worthless. I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!! We are playing like a girl's softball team and that's an insult to girl's softball. We SUCK. We suck and there's NOTHING we can do about it people so get over it. What a waste of a season.

"This message brought to you by the "CALM THE EFF DOWN ALLIANCE" and sponsored by "HEY EVERYONE, WE ARE HOSTING THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AND WHY AREN'T PEOPLE EXCITED BY THIS FACT INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY FREAKING THE EFF OUT AND POINT FINGERS AT PEOPLE THAT ARE BETTER AT THIS THAN YOU EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ROCK CAUSE YOU PLAY MADDEN ALL DAY.....GROUP.

Or the H.E.W.A.H.T.N.C.G.A.W.A.P.E.B.T.F.I.O.C.F.T.E.O.A.P.F.A.P.T.A.B.A.T.T.Y.E.I.Y.T.Y.R.C.Y.P.M.A.D......Group.

For short.

McGruff

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1il352nu said:
YAY we made the NFCCG...oh wait, who cares if they end up losing one of their last two potential games? No one. No one cares.

But have we lost those games?

McGruff

Reaction score
12evanf":ett1znix said:

I just got done watching the game with the knowledge that we would win. That probably alters my perspective a little, but overall Wilson wasn't bad. Our overall conservative offense, understandable given the conditions and our team's identity, kept the game out of his hands.

But he made a few plays that nearly no one else in the NFL can make, and he was let down by a couple of drops. The pull down on the Harvin play was a glaring oddity! and he did miss a couple of throws, but I didn't think he looked horrid.

McGruff

Reaction score
Johnny":2shp8sn6 said:
Russ was 8-19, for 103 yards and 0 tds, and 0 ints...

and we shouldn't worry?... :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono:

Wilson was never going to be the difference in this game. We didn't want him to be, and we didn't need him to be.

This game wasn't close because of Wilson. It was close because we didn't make the obvious plays we normally make. Which really has been the theme the last 5-6 weeks.